Pre-Trip Mom are you really going to make me spend my birthday in the car?

The answer to that is yes if you want to go to Disney with us.
Let me start at the beginning just over a year ago. We decided to go back to Disney and thought a trip arriving on August 3rd would work best for out schedule. Well due to some good luck we were able to extend our trip but it had to be at the beginning of the trip. So We're leaving out the door before 6am on July 30th. My baby's birthday.
For those who don't know it's us again me the mom Figgy to my friends here, my dh who is almost at his goal weight for the trip, and our 2 boys M who's autistic and doesn't like me talking about him and my baby and assistant planner, fellow Disney junkie who's 14th birthday is driving day.
The plan is to be out the door and drive to the Daytona area to get a good night's sleep before heading to DTD. We always spend a bit of time at DTD on our way in to get in the Disney mood stretch our legs and maybe a stop in WOD and Basin. This time we're going to stop in at guest services to get a birthday button for my ds. Plan A was to have lunch at T Rex but my dh now has to eat gluten free we're going to check out D Luxe Burger instead. After lunch it's check in at SOG and if it's sunny some swimming and then maybe the monorail hop. Even if we don't do the hop we'll at least walk over to Poly because I'm sure a Lapu will be calling my name by then LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom