MNSSHP, F&W Festival and Free DP all in one report... Day 4 & 5

We started this day w/a brunch at the BW at the BW Bakery. We had turkey and ham pannini's and the best cheesecake. And I really mean that that was very good. Glad that all was on the DP. We then finally made it to Fantasia Gardens for a round of miniature golf. We had much fun with this as DS is very into this and very competitive when it comes to it. We then board the Ferry to get to EPCOT for the F&W Festival. Even though we knew we had a dinner ressie, we still wanted to partake in the sampling of the food. So we had: The Grilled Lamb Chops from Australia, The BBQ Pork Rib & Coleslaw from the good old USA, The Pizza and Caprese salad from Italy and the Durban Spiced Chicken from South Africa. We were impressed with all of them, except the Caprese salad for me did not have enough flavor. :shrug:That's just my opinion. So then after many more snapshots and enjoying a Margarita from Mexico as well as the ride we start to get over to Rose & Crown for dinner. I decided to try the Potato and Leek Soup for an app, even though I wasn't sure about the leek part. I am so glad I got it! It was sooooo good! I then ordered the Fish & Chips and DS got the Roasted Pork Loin. I liked his better. But mine was still good. DD got the beef and macaroni and while she wasn't impressed with it as much as the one at Olivia's she ate some of it. And since she was still wearing her "Birthday Button", the waite staff came out at desert time brought her a cake and sang happy birthday to her and gave her a card. It was all a surprise to us. I didn't plan any of it. It was very nice of them to do that. :king:Anyway, I had the Apple Crumble for desert it was very good but I could only eat a few bites. DS had Bailey's Triffle but only room for a couple of bites as well. Afterward, we just hung out for a bit more for the concert. Then later to the room to start packing. :cry:In the morning all we did was took a couple last minute pictures from our balcony and had breakfast at Captain Cooks, since we had DME coming for us at 9:45. But certainly loved the airline check in from the resort! So, after more pictures of the grounds in front on the Poly we are on our way back. In summary it was a very nice relaxing vacation. This is how we prefer it. We like to do our favorite rides and shows, enjoy nice meals and do a few new things. Thanks for reading. :wave:

WDWFigment

Sounds like you had a really nice time... do you have any of the pictures from your trip? If so, post some, please!

MissDiznee66

Original Poster
Thanks. Yes, we did have a great time. I'm working on the pics. Got 7 rolls to develop and soon as they are done they will be on to view. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom