Mine Train Live Chat

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
2:55
Dave Minichiello:
What’s interesting about the video is that there’s a CGI model, which was the first concept model that we developed for this show. What’s amazing is seeing how accurate it was to our initial concept and vision. What’s amazing is how accurate the sight lines are, the staging, the scaling, the variable speeds. We’re fortunate to use innovative technologies during the development of our attraction.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
3:00
Jenn Fickley-Baker:
I love it! It looks like the Mine Train will offer an amazing view at night - especially of some of the bigger Magic Kingdom landmarks. What all can you see from up there?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
3:02
Dave Minichiello:
Yes, this is an attraction that has as many amazing views on board as off. From the very beginning, we wanted to showcase those sightlines and see Storybook Circus, a little bit of Mermaid, then we head inside the mine to see the Dwarfs, you come out and see Prince Eric’s Castle, and an amazing view of Cinderella Castle. At our highest lift, you see Prince Eric’s Castle, Beast Castle and Cinderella Castle, so the views are spectacular.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
3:03
Jenn Fickley-Baker:
Seeing this video reminds me of one of the bigger elements we’ve discussed in the past about Mine Train - the ride vehicles. They are something WDI designed to be unique to this attraction, correct?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
3:04
Dave Minichiello:
Based on the type of vehicle we wanted to use to tell the story, we started looking at a mine vehicle and thought that it would be a fun guest experience to sit in a mine car.

Cesar R M

You know, I wonder if more people will get on board to actually see the best views it seems to offer.. than actually for the "ride".

thanks for the information so far @wdwmagic !

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
3:06
Jenn Fickley-Baker:
Now that some of the trains have been on the track for testing, how has that new design worked out? What does this type of ride vehicle add to the storytelling of the attraction?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
thumb900_phpvap1stwdi_train.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom