Mindless Banter

SirNim

Ohhh...............

I wish I was a warlock, a warlock, a warlock...

I wish I was a.......

:fork:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Just to break up this mindless banter, here's a picture of me and all my brothers and sister at EPCOT on New Years Eve hiding out in Imageworks to stay out of the RAIN!? Keep in mind that I had visited R & C just before this pic was taken so that explains MY goofy appearance, but I can't say that for all the youngins. Try not to laugh at us too hard. :p

Attachments

• jenndisney2.jpg
    jenndisney2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 83

Lhriangel

Strawberry Shortcake is coming back? OMG.. hehe I had the whole doll house .. most of the dolls, etc. Had Rainbow Brite too.. and Popples and Wuzzles.. hehe sheesh oh does anyone else remember Lady Lovelylocks?... I was such a girl LMAO... oh and Sheera.. (can you tell mom wouldn't let me watch anything too violent hehe).

SirNim

M is for

N is for Nairsury Rhymes.......

--Hickory, Dickory Dock.
--The Mouse ran up the Clock.
--The clock struck "one"
--Mouse said, "No fun!"
--And Jill came tumbling after
--Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
--Built a House of Squash
--With a Wall...
--Humpty Dumpty sat on it
--He wasn't much too pleased with his condition..
--But as I have always said,

---"Big eggs with Faces frighten me"
--"Oh well..."

MINDLESS, EMPTY BANTER!!!!!!!!

Who-WAH-WHA!!!!
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Nut4Disney

I don't believe in ism's, ism's in my opinion are not good. I think it was John Lennon who said it best, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in myself" and he should know after all he was the walrus.

In a world full of losers, there are no winners.

ACE

Remember this.

Winners never quit.

Quiters never win.

But those who never win and never quit are just stupid.

:wave: ACE

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Just to break up this mindless banter, here's a picture of me and all my brothers and sister at EPCOT on New Years Eve hiding out in Imageworks to stay out of the RAIN!? Keep in mind that I had visited R & C just before this pic was taken so that explains MY goofy appearance, but I can't say that for all the youngins. Try not to laugh at us too hard. :p

Ummm...YO!!! (Why am I looking at your brother like he's frickin' Frankenstein or something)

Come on...give your freaky a hug...I'm hip...I'm with it...

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by sillyspook13
Jack and Jill went up a hill with a dollar and a quarter...... Jill came down with $2.50!:animwink:

OHHHH!!! :lol:

Little Miss Muffet sat on her....... nevermind... :lol:

Hickory Dickory Dock....nope...not that one either :lol:

How do you keep an idiot in suspense????

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

Oh...and I know that this is a strange question...and maybe I'm missing something here...

I see 4 people...and I know which one YOU are...and I'm assuming the "sister" would be Big Al's Gal...and I KNOW that the "Frickin' Frankenstein" is A brother...but is that your little BROTHER in front?????

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Oh...and I know that this is a strange question...and maybe I'm missing something here...

I see 4 people...and I know which one YOU are...and I'm assuming the "sister" would be Big Al's Gal...and I KNOW that the "Frickin' Frankenstein" is A brother...but is that your little BROTHER in front?????
That's my step sister Jessica!! :mad: :brick:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
That's my step sister Jessica!! :mad: :brick:

Chica...that's what I thought...but look at what you wrote...you said this is me and all my brothers...and sister. (I was "calling" you out :lol: ) Just playing :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom