Mindless Banter

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Ok...well, I'm bored as you can probably tell...and needed something to do.

Mindless Banter...if something pops in your head...post it :lol:

Now...I'd just like to say that Cheetos and Doritos make great accessories for Gary's chest hair :)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
PoP with the Popples!

ooohhhh...toys :) (I had a bunch of Popples...yes...I know they were girly :lol: )

What about..."WHAZZZUP with the WUZZLES"

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Care Bear Stare!

Transformers...more than meets the eye...Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of.........the decepticons! Transformers...ROBOTS IN DISGUISE :lol:

(Who was your favorite Care Bear? I liked TenderHeart) :lookaroun

My favorite Wuzzle was Rhinokey or Eleroo (my sister's was ButterBear)

WDWspider

We're Pound Puppies... and we want to come home with you.

I think everyone's favorite Care Bear was Tender Heart, but I liked some of the Care Bear Cousins.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
I had this dress I loved (I was 25 at the time--yikes!) that was multi colored stripes.

Everyone called me Rainbow Brite

Ok...break that puppy out :) :lol:
We need a pic of this!!!

(And if you don't...we'll all be..."GLOOMY:) :hammer:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
We're Pound Puppies... and we want to come home with you.

I think everyone's favorite Care Bear was Tender Heart, but I liked some of the Care Bear Cousins.

I loved the the Lion..."BraveHeart" I believe...hmmm...was this Mel Gibson in disguise???

MKCustodial

Speaking of Gary, I wonder how's the father-son trip going...

Thundercats is showing again! Wo-hoo! I'll be able to watch the whole thing ALLLLLLL over again! :lol: :lol:

People are dumb... What are they waiting to release He-Man, Thundercats, Silverhawks, Wuzzles, TMNT and others on DVD???

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
My pet monster... a monster of a friend.

and don't forget the dumb "My football Monster" spinoff

and if you didn't know...they actually made a movie about "My Pet Monster" :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial

Thundercats is showing again! Wo-hoo! I'll be able to watch the whole thing ALLLLLLL over again! :lol: :lol:

People are dumb... What are they waiting to release He-Man, Thundercats, Silverhawks, Wuzzles, TMNT and others on DVD???

and don't forget Voltron!

I for one will be first in line for the He-Man DVD's :) I have them on VHS thanks to my favorite neighborhood spiderman :) )
(Spidey I don't know if I told you...my collection is complete up to this point :) )

WDWspider

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Turltles are making a CGI come back, only this time they will be in line with the true TMNT from the comics. So more Ninja, less Surfer Talk. :lol:

MKCustodial

Turltles are making a CGI come back, only this time they will be in line with the true TMNT from the comics. So more Ninja, less Surfer Talk. :lol:

I heard that was scraped already... :confused:

WDWspider

Yeah, you may be right, all I can find now is a new Fox Cartoon coming out this fall...

Attachments

• 2003logo.gif
    2003logo.gif
    20 KB · Views: 112

Dawn S

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
I had this dress I loved (I was 25 at the time--yikes!) that was multi colored stripes.

Everyone called me Rainbow Brite

When I was 5, I received my "birthday dress". It was awesome, long, silky & adorable. I started calling it my "princess dress". I slept in it, wouldn't take it off... LOL I miss that dress.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom