HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Average price in 2023: $152 (38 dates)

Average price in 2022: $143 (37 dates)

Breakdown of pricing and number of dates at each price point:

1682006447908.png

ToTBellHop

Happy we are staying long enough to enjoy the $109 party on 8/15ā€¦couldnā€™t imagine paying an extra $160 to have my views of everything blocked by the bloggersā€™ set-ups on 8/11 while they exclaim, in unison, ā€œlike, oh my God, guys! We are here! Happy Halloween and smash that like and follow!ā€

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Happy we are staying long enough to enjoy the $109 party on 8/15ā€¦couldnā€™t imagine paying an extra $160 to have my views of everything blocked by the bloggersā€™ set-ups on 8/11 while they exclaim, in unison, ā€œlike, oh my God, guys! We are here! Happy Halloween and smash that like and follow!ā€

You win the interwebz again today.

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

OwlHouseKing97

In the Parks
No
Honestly, I hope this will be the year that MNSSHP will change up the character greeting roster, and can do the following(even though it's impossible and would likely still use the 2017 lineup with the 2022 eliminations still in affect due to massive cuts(still no Seven Dwarves sorry..), and I get why not all of you do character M&Gs and they aren't priority number one to 90% of you:

-Mickey's Town Square Theater appearance would finally retire the 2008 neon light purple vampire costume and get one of the retired Disneyland Halloween outfits(either the orange vampire costume from 2021 or the Pumpkin costume from last year)

-Adding Mirabel from Encanto, since she would be a massive crowdpleaser right next to Jack & Sally, this would be her first M&G of the popular character before her daily, regular M&G debuts this Fall(for her MNSSHP appearances, I would like to say near one of the Fantasyland Castle walls)

-Eliminate the Disney Junior Dance Jam dance party, due to all the characters represented in this have one, ended their runs and barely rerun on TV anymore(like Fancy Nancy & Vampirina(Doc too, but she still has a decent amount of reruns on the DJR channel, but doesn't have enough due to the endless rotation of DJR Mickey toon reruns) or don't even air on any Disney TV channel anymore(like Timon from Lion Guard), and replaced with a new Minnie Mouse dance party, featuring Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, and Pluto(in "new to WDW" Halloween outfits, no more witch, pirate, pumpkin, & princess outfits for the former four)

-Raya added to Princess Fairytale Hall taking Elena's spot(due to Elena of Avalor hardly airing on TV anymore due to the show ending in 2020, even though she's still in the parks(and yet Sofia was retired once her series ended), so the PFTH lineup doesn't become the same like it is during regular park hours or during Disney After Hours at MK

-Lion King Hyenas near the Treehouse added(no more Tarzan trio, even though they weren't there last year)

-Cruella de Vil returns to Fantasyland Station(instead of roaming in 2018-19)

-Moana returns to her spot inside the Tiki Room queue

-Replace Queen of Hearts with White Rabbit, he joins the Tweedles

-Rapunzel & Flynn becoming the second prince/princess combo at MNSSHP after Ariel & Eric, appearing outside in the Tangled restroom area, while Mulan takes Punzie's spot at the Hall

-Aladdin would now be joined by the Genie, while Abu would be with Jasmine, switching it up

-Molly McGee(from TGAMM) near Barnstormer(since Goofy would be in the dance party), and I would like to say Luz, King, & Eda(as seen in their appearances from the time skip epilogue from the series finale, Watching & Dreaming(Luz would be a face character, Eda would be an Atmosphere character(obviously so would King) inside the Dumbo queue, but I wouldn't see that as a possibly, even though TOH fits the spooky theme well(and its finale proved popular, I doubt Disney would want anymore of this, especially since they ******* over this show), and I wished they would acknowledge their Disney Channel content that's not related to Descendants or Zombiez..)

Br0ckford

And don't forget to ring that bell to get notifications of all our latest videos.

Mickey1984

Can I ask about booking from the UK, I was reading on FB yesterday people saying about needing a VPN? But how does this work if I have a resort booking that I booked from the UK, how do they link them and allow me to book early for my stay? Or am I best to just ring Disney and book this way?

CaptainAmerica

This drives us nuts.. we like to fly on cheaper days. (Tuesdays/Weds) so we get stuck with wanting to have our last day be at MK, but getting ejected at 6pm in August. If it was mid September Iā€™d get it, but mid August give me a break..
It also makes Main Street ugly. I don't want to see everything orange and pumpkin in the middle of the Summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom