Miceage Update - Buh-bye Bug's Land?!?

D

Deleted member 107043

If repeatedly means twice in 5 years...guilty!

I still haven't ridden it. In fact the only thing I've done in that land is watch It's Tough to be a Bug. For me and my friends it's basically served as an attractive short cut from one side of the park to the other.

Curious Constance

I skipped it for no interest in the ant cgi they showed in trailers etc

But we watched it getting ready for Spider-Man and I was pleasantly surprised. I liked it a good bit. Probably more than gog2

I liked it, and it was better than I thought too. Still though, it's probably my least favorite of the Marvel movies. But regardless of the movie, I'd be willing to bet that Ant man the character isn't a big merchandise mover and would be an odd choice to theme an attraction to.

I, for one, will miss our bug overlords... and their capacity for keeping children and strollers in one small area of the park.
I'll also miss the chew-chew train. It's so odd that it's good.
And miss the Christmas decorations. Finding the four-leaf clover. The shade. The soundtrack. The lushly themed setting, especially at night.
The land actually wasn't that bad except for a couple clunky rides.

mickEblu

I, for one, will miss our bug overlords... and their capacity for keeping children and strollers in one small area of the park.
I'll also miss the chew-chew train. It's so odd that it's good.
And miss the Christmas decorations. Finding the four-leaf clover. The shade. The soundtrack. The lushly themed setting, especially at night.
The land actually wasn't that bad except for a couple clunky rides.

Yeah it's cool for what it is. Could have been a lot better if they had made Heimlichs a dark ride and just axed Tuck n Roll or used that area for Heimlichs.

nevol

The best thing Iger did was getting Twin Peaks on the air. It was all downhill after that.
A Twin Peaks mystic manor would more than make up for the loss of tower of terror IMO.

Secondly, all i can say is thank GOD the people who write on Micechat rumors aren't imagineers. Where is all this love for Bugs land coming from?? To each their own, don't hang me. But beyond that, it is exposing the worst armchair imagineers on the planet. These are dark days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom