Meet and greet location for Sophia The Fairest

Lightyear999

Original Poster
Having two daughters this will be a priority to meet Sophia the First/Fairest next trip to WDW. I read somewhere she is now doing meet and greet at DHS. Is she usually found in the Animation Courtyard area or only in the Disey Junior Live show? While seeing her on stage would be nice, my two little princesses would love to meet her in person. Hopefully she will still be making appearances next yr when our trip happens.

SMS55

She's supposed to make her debut soon, but haven't heard if she's out and about yet. I am wondering the same thing. I am going next month and my 2 year old daughter loves Sophia.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Having two daughters this will be a priority to meet Sophia the First/Fairest next trip to WDW. I read somewhere she is now doing meet and greet at DHS. Is she usually found in the Animation Courtyard area or only in the Disey Junior Live show? While seeing her on stage would be nice, my two little princesses would love to meet her in person. Hopefully she will still be making appearances next yr when our trip happens.
The Sofia meet and greet is not yet open - it will be in the Animation Courtyard area.

Cmdr_Crimson

She is a Disney Junior character...Let's just leave it to that..
j6lOGQbxXSjmF.jpg

DizneyPryncess

She was rumored to be arriving in July, but now the rumors are pointing to mid-August. DD adores her too, I've been keeping an eye on Kenny the Pirate's character website for updates on Sofia. :)

WDWYankee15

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/character-meet-and-greets-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/news/03jul2013-'sofia-the-first'-coming-to-disney's-hollywood-studios-animation-courtyard-later-this-summer.htm

She was rumored to be arriving in July, but now the rumors are pointing to mid-August. DD adores her too, I've been keeping an eye on Kenny the Pirate's character website for updates on Sofia. :)

Also see this thread for more information... http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/sofia-the-1st-m-g.857399/

This thread contains this post from drew81. He has proven to be a very reliable on character news. Also this post is where Kennythepirate first saw the new date. He even credited drew81 on his site.
Sofia's start date has been pushed back to August 11th.

Hoopie316

My family and I are at HS and we asked when Sofia was going to be here and he said in the fall sometime! He said tht she is very busy!

KCheatle

They are putting her in the Disney Junior Live on Stage last I heard. So I'd bet she'll be over there to do M&G. My kids will want to meet her too! I'm assuming she'll be out and about by our trip in September. As many have pointed out, it is "Sophia the First." It's from the first episode of the show where her step dad tells her he's Roland the Second, and she's the first princess named Sophia, so they call her "Sophia the First." Just a tidbit there - side note: I watch too many Disney Junior shows...:oops:

WDWYankee15

They are putting her in the Disney Junior Live on Stage last I heard. So I'd bet she'll be over there to do M&G. My kids will want to meet her too! I'm assuming she'll be out and about by our trip in September. As many have pointed out, it is "Sophia the First." It's from the first episode of the show where her step dad tells her he's Roland the Second, and she's the first princess named Sophia, so they call her "Sophia the First." Just a tidbit there - side note: I watch too many Disney Junior shows...:oops:

Sophia has long been added to the show. She was added at the beginning of the year, along with Doc McStuffins. Handy Manny and the Little Einstein sections were removed from the show. Disney Junior Live On Stage now is Sophia the First, Doc McStuffins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Mickey Mouse Cludhouse.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...or-month-long-refurbishment-in-early-2013.htm

Hoopie316

Has she been included in the Disney Junior stage show as of yet? I know they made some changes.
She is there!! We saw her today! There is a sign by the Jake and handy manny m & G! My son and daughter we just as happy to get there picture taken by the sign!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom