Master of the Parks: Challenge 1 - Beauty & the Beast Dark-Ride

ctxak98

Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Enchanted Journey
The ride will be placed where the current Bathrooms in Belle's village is. The queue will start out in the village bookstore and wind yourself all the way through numerous shops in the village(not used already in the village)

This ride will be a dark ride that Takes place of "Enchanted Tales with Belle" but does not replace it. Enchanted tales with belle will strictly become a Meet and Greet with Belle and the Maurice! The ride will include a story like theme , hence taking away story time with Belle

The ride system will be the same system used in Pooh Honey Hunt in Disneyland Tokyo.

QUEUE: The line goes through the book store, and the bakery and wind out into the woods. The line also has a new sightline of the far off Beasts castle from the back. As you approach the castle the woods get a little denser and little more foreboding. You soon come to a cave that enters the castle. This castle leads you to the ride loading area. the load area is inside the castle dungeon where Lumiere and Cogsworth are waiting for you.

The ride: The ride vehicle is an assortment of different inventions made by Maurice. The ride starts out in the dungeon but takes you through to the library where Cogsworth and Lumiere are waiting to tell you a story. What starts out as a simple story in the Library turns into a magical journey through belle's adventure. Cogsworth is ofcourse against the idea but Lumiere insists and the blinds close in the library leaving only his candlelight and then he blows out his candles and you are zoomed through the darkness till you find yourself in the middle of Belles village passing every which way.You never know where your going to go as every ride is a different experience. The next scene is going through the dark forest with the wolves, bats and thunderstorms. Once you reach the castle your find your way through the dark Hallways as the enchanted pictures tell you the story of the Enchanted Rose and how the Beast became the Beast. The next scene is Belle and Beast together on the Balcony and showing maurice sick. The next scene shows gaston and his recruits fighting the enchanted objects. (this would be a crazy scene as there are MANY different things going on. The last scene includes the fall of Gaston and the transformation of the castle before your eyes. And the ending is the look into the ballroom with belle and beast dancing and you fade away from that and end up back in the library with Lumiere and Cogsworth.

I didnt want the ride to Be an exact copy of the movie and I know some people will find it weird that we enter the village and the castle when there already is a village and castle but this time Its a story representation with AA figures and special effects to make you enter the story. Much like RSR does when you enter the town of radiator springs.

Well I hope you like my Idea and when I get the chance later I will send in my concept drawing of queue and ride layout

techee

Here's my take on this concept (I hope you enjoy it):

Beauty and the Beast: Belle’s Enchanted Journey

Land: Fantasyland in the Beauty and the Beast area to the right of Be Our Guest Restaurant

Park: Magic Kingdom

Facade: There will be a fancy wooden sign over a Gothic-style gate that says, in bright, colorful letters, “Beauty and the Beast: Belle’s Enchanted Journey.

Queue: The queue will begin as you walk through the gates of the castle. Your path will wind through many Gothic style sculptures and plants. You eventually go inside where you load and unload. Behind the dock, there are glass murals depicting the story of the Beast (as seen from the movie).
Ride Experience: As soon as you enter the loading dock, you get on your carriage. The ride begins when Belle greets and tells you her story. She’ll lead you into the first scene of the ride, which will be her village; you’ll circle Belle as she reads the book. Then, you’ll be greeted by Gaston looking at Belle from a distance. At the end of the scene, you enter Belle’s cottage where Belle is talking to her father. Her father will say he has to go to the fair to show off his latest invention. We’ll, therefore, follow him through the woods until the scene with the horse. Where we’ll go back to Belle’s cottage when she realizes something is wrong. We go back to the castle and into the dungeon where we see her father imprisoned in the cell. Belle pleas with the Beast to take her instead; Beast obliges, but tells Belle that she must have dinner with him, which results in the Beast telling her not to have any food. We go back to the village where Belle’s father explains to the village about the Beast; Gaston says they have to kill him. We return to the castle where Lumiere decides to give food to Belle. The rest of that scene corresponds to the “Be Our Guest” scene. At the end of the scene, Cogsworth tells Belle that he’ll be showing her the castle. The next scene is Belle finding the rose in Beast’s room, but is frightened by Beast. We then see her attacked by wolves and Beast interfering. The next scene would be Belle tending to his wounds. We then see his affection grow towards as he grants her the library and the scene in the courtyard, playing in the snow (with fake snow falling down), eventually leading to the ballroom scene where Belle and Beast dance to Beauty and the Beast. We see Beast give Belle the magical mirror and decide to let her go home to rescue her father. We go back to the city where Belle shows Gaston the mirror, but is thrown in the basement in the next scene. In this same scene, we see Chip come to the rescue as he uses one of Maurice’s inventions to get out of there. We go back to the city to see a siege made by Gaston taking place. We see the castle on fire and in total despair. We are then taken to the scene between Gaston and Beast with Beast weakened. Belle shows up, and pushes Gaston off the castle, but falls to the ground. We see Belle hovering over Beast crying, but he is turned into the Beast through her love. We finally see Belle and the humanized Beast dancing in the ballroom and is taken back to the loading dock.

Gift Shop: Bonjour! Gift Shop

jdmdisney99

Tale As Old As Time: Belle's Journey
Specific Location: This ride, such as others, is located where the bathrooms are (see below). However, the bathrooms will not be removed. You will go under another arch that leads the the forest outside of the village.

Facade: The facade of "Belle's Journey" will be similar to the beginning of the movie:

At a certain angle, with Beast's castle looming in the distance on top of Be Our Guest, you could find the same view as the one in the beginning. It would be a continuation of the mountains of Be Our Guest, travelling behind the village. A trickling waterfall would cascade down the mountainside in a thickly wooded area.
Technology
"Tale As Old As Time" would use the same LPS dark ride guide system as Pooh's Hunny Hunt. Guests would ride in "roses" (see pictures below) along a trackless landscape.
Queue
You would enter the queue through an entrance cavern in the fantastic rockwork. Above the entrance would be a whimsical scroll (see top picture) with the name of the attraction, and the Beast's coat of arms. Noiw inside, the queue would swerve through the dark, deep caves all while playing games with small, abandoned enchanted objects. Eventually, the line would come to the load area (see below), where 5 glass mosaics would be fitted into the stone behind the "track".

Ride Experience
After boarding your "rose", you seem to exit out of the same cave you came in through. You continue back into the village as the citizens start to sing. You pass by when everyone is in their prime during "Belle" and Gaston is wooing the women. You go under an archway and find yourself in the forest, outside Belle's cottage. Belle is trying to translate Phillipe's grumbling's, "Father...a castle, you say...the dungeon?" The night falls as you travel deeper into a layer of trees and go through the gate of the Beast's castle. You will then find yourself in the dungeon with Belle on the floor, begging and pleading to Beast while Maurice groans from his cell. After exiting the dungeon by "stairwell", you find yourself in the Armory Hall, lined with enchanted, possibly animatronic suits of armor. At the end of the hall, you go through a wooden door into a dining room. This is where the possibilities of your "track" direction are absolutely different every time you ride. This will be the "Be Our Guest" scene, where you are surrounded by silverware and food seen in the movie, some larger than life and some regular-sized (see below):

After exiting the dining hall, the riders will enter the West Wing. Paintings, curtains, other art and royal outfits ly damaged around the room. Belle is seen staring at the enchanted rose by a window, all while the "roses" are weaving in and out of each other. At the exit, on a wall, Beast's angry shadow sits ready to erupt. After this scene the "roses" come together into one confined area again, though still a trackless system. After the West Wing, you enter the forest and find Belle and Phillipe sprinting away from wolves with the Beast close behind. You continue on through the woods until you reach another castle doorway. After entering, you'll find you have entered the castle ballroom, where Belle and Beast are dancing like this:

Once again at this area the "roses" can be random as they spin around in the waltz with Belle and the Beast. After you waltz around the room, you go out onto the "terrace" and around the corner, in the next scene, you find Belle looking into the magical mirror and seeing her father in danger. You can tell she is shaken. As you go deeper into the woods, you find Maurice's cottage near the village, where Belle stands on the porch, holding up the mirror to show the towspeople the Beast. Gaston is rallying everyone to kill the creature and they are getting ready for a mob. You go past the cottage and travel deeper into the woods, all along the way "The Mob Song" is heard. Soon you come upon the gates of the castle which are now dented and damaged by a battering ram. You enter and find the finale battle at the castle going on, with the enchanted objects vs. village folk. After exiting through another door, your "rose" comes to the view of Gaston stabbing Beast on a ledge above you. The next scene shows Belle weeping over the Beast's body as the enchanted rose has one pedal left in a winfow behind them. Meanwhile, you enter a dark corridor with fog and strobe lights and the music representing Beast's transformation into Adam. After this mysterious transition, you find Adam rejoicing with Belle on the ledge. The last scene is Adam, Belle, and all of the other enchanted objects in human form standing in front of the castle, waving goodbye to you.
Exit Experience
You exit your "roses" into another cavern. You exit the cavern into a new gift shop, The Enchantress's Cove, because Bonjour! Village Gifts is quite small.

That is my ride! Hope you like it!:D

BryceM

Original Poster
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Challenge One of the Master of the Parks competition will be non-elimination due to the projected amount of non-posters and it simply being the first round. This round will be dedicated to you getting the hang of the judging style and what you need to improve on before it really begins.

jdmdisney99

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Challenge One of the Master of the Parks competition will be non-elimination due to the projected amount of non-posters and it simply being the first round. This round will be dedicated to you getting the hang of the judging style and what you need to improve on before it really begins.
Makes sense. Thanks for all updates!

WED99

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Will we find out the top 3 posts or something?

BryceM

Original Poster
ANNOUNCEMENT:

The deadline has been changed to tonight, 9:30 P.M., EST. This is so I can submit my critiques tonight, because I won't be able to tomorrow. The other judges can choose to submit it tonight or throughout the day tomorrow. The rankings will be released tomorrow after all the judges have posted.

jdmdisney99

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The deadline has been changed to tonight, 9:30 P.M., EST. This is so I can submit my critiques tonight, because I won't be able to tomorrow. The other judges can choose to submit it tonight or throughout the day tomorrow. The rankings will be released tomorrow after all the judges have posted.
Okay thanks! This is a very exciting competition and I applaud you for your constant replies and updates. :)

Matt7187

@BryceM my dream is to become an imagineer when I grow up, so could you give me every little criticism you can come up with for my idea so I know what I can improve on

LittleGiants16

So I am literally throwing this together at the last minute but here goes.

Beauty and the Beast: Belle’s Adventure (I know, soooooo original)

Location: The ride would be placed in the current location of Enchanted Tales with Belle and would utilize the current Enchanted Tales show area as further queue area. There would be a show building built into the backstage areas to provide room for the ride. The area for the show building is show below. (The ride would go in the bottom left-hand corner.)

image.tiff

Facade: The ride would utilize the current structures in place as far as the facade is concerned, e.g. the main structures visible would be the mountain and Maurice’s cottage.

Queue: The Queue would largely remain intact. The queue would wind its way through Maurice’s cottage and you would be able to see how Belle and he lived their normal, every day lives. Once you got to the point where the current queue ends, the rest would be themed to resemble Maurice’s workshop. Giant gears and cogs would be turning. From time to time a puff of smoke would come from one place or another. Unfinished projects would be strewn about all over the place. The entire workshop would reflect Maurice’s eclectic personality, as would the ride vehicles.

Ride Vehicle/Ride Technology: The ride vehicles would be, essentially, ‘wooden’ contraptions that Maurice had cobbled together. They would look something like this just not so futuristic and sleek. The vehicles would be approximately the same size as a typical omnimover as found in the Haunted Mansion or The Seas with Nemo and Friends ride.

pastedGraphic.pdf

The ride would be run by a LPS (local positioning system) similar to the one used at Pooh's Honey Hunt.

Ride Experience: The ride would be an elaborate dark ride telling the story of Beauty and the Beast as narrated by Maurice.

As you pull out of the 'station' in your vehicle Maurice's voice comes across the in-car speakers and says "Oh, so you want to know the story of Belle and the Beast huh? Well, it all started one night when I got, uh, lost." As we round the corner and see scene one, a scene of an AA Maurice sitting in front of the fire place in the Beast's castle. As we continue past the scene Maurice comes back on the speaker and says "Now of course, my daughter Belle came to save me." We pass by a scene in which an AA Belle is pleading with an AA Beast to take her instead of her father. As we leave the scene Maurice says "Belle didn't have such a great time for a while in the castle, but then something incredible happened." We then enter into the 'Be Our Guest' scene where the LPS technology takes hold. Throughout this scene we dance and spin in between the singing silverware, plates, and other utensils while an AA Lumiere sings from the center of the room. As we exit the room Maurice says "Oh, but Belle just couldn't help but get herself into a little bit of trouble by going places she uh, wasn't supposed to go." We pass by a scene of Belle in the West Wing inspecting the rose. As we pull away Maurice says "But the Beast didn't get too mad, after all she was growing on him, and he on her." We pass through the 'Something There' scene. The cars can take one of three paths in this scene each showing a different part of the scene from the movie while the song plays in the background. As we pull away Maurice says "It was at about this time that some others in the castle thought it was a good idea to get these two together" We pass through the 'Beauty and the Beast' scene. The cars weave in and out of each other and spin as though they are dancing around dancing AAs of Belle and Beast in the center of the room. As we leave Maurice says "But of course it wouldn't last. I had to go and get myself in some trouble. And like always Belle came to my rescue." Enter a scene of Belle showing the mob an image of the Beast in the mirror in order to save her father. As we leave Maurice says "And so the mob went to get the Beast, yes I know it's horrible, but it's true. Enter a scene of the mob marching toward the castle (this is a short scene). Maurice then says "They eventually got to the Beast..." Show quick scene of AA Belle sobbing over the Beast while saying "I love you." As me leave Maurice then says "But then a little magic occurred. The Beast was a price, that's right, a prince. And Belle broke the spell." We pass by a scene of AAs of Belle and Beast as a prince waving and smiling to the passing cars. As we pull back into the station Maurice says "As all good stories go they lived happily ever after. No please remain seated until your car comes to a complete stop. Then gather all your personal belongings and exit to your left. I hope you enjoyed this old man's story. Bye Bye now."

Gift Shop: Tale as Old as Time Treasures; shop simply selling Beauty and the Beast items (t-shirts, pins, stuffed animals, etc.)

(Sorry I'm late)

BryceM

Original Poster
@Matt7187 : The Legend of Beauty and the Beast - My overall impression of this proposal is that you went for the obvious and took the quick way out of things. The facade was the most obvious choice for the ride, as the castle is where most of the movie takes place. However, isn't the castle part of the facade for the Be Our Guest restaurant? It just doesn't make sense... Unless you loop the queue through the rock-work and straight under the castle area which leads to the ride. However, you didn't specify this, which really would have been smart. The choice of ride technology is an efficient one, but that would make for the 3rd omnimover in the park and the second in the Fantasyland. Perhaps a better, more unique but equally as efficient ride system would have been better, but hey, I could just be being picky... It seems you also fell apart on describing the queue. With the beautiful queue of the recent Little Mermaid attraction just next door, guests and theme park enthusiasts should expect a little more than just "dark tunnels and secret areas of the castle". You really need to work on describing these things. Break the queue up into portions and describe each part. Disney is famous for it's beautiful queues, but walking through dark tunnels just doesn't scream "Disney". The ride experience seemed interesting, but again, suffers the same flaw The Little Mermaid does... It's just a simple re-telling of the story. The scenes are the exact same from the movie and in the same order. Now I'm sure that's fine for some people, but a different and possibly unique storyline would be interesting to see. The exit was really cut to the chase, I can't even comment on anything here except the name sounds nice, but far too similar to the nearby meet and greet. Overall, the ride seemed like a Beauty and the Beast version of the The Little Mermaid ride, with the same technology and a less detailed queue. This could have been a lot better if you went into much more detail on the queue and exit.

@WED99 : Belle and Beast: A Tale of True Love - I thought that this was a very well done proposal. The location was ideal, and strayed from the obvious choice of walking under and into the castle. The location was also perfect, having the ride take on a completely un-used space. How the queue starts from the forest, dives into a cave and then you find yourself roaming the halls of Beast's castle was very creative. I feel like this would surely make guests feel as though they were actually following the footsteps of Belle or Maurice in how they stumbled upon this ominous castle. The pre-show was very creative, as it really conveyed the purpose of the rose. The writer could have been more descriptive on "a newly transformed Beast demolishes everything". Is there an animatronic? A projection? Is the room already destroyed when guests walk in? A little more description was very much necessary here. The loading area was very interesting. Why were we just in the castle and now back in the forest? What is the purpose of this transition and does it even work? The Float-Fit system was very, very creative. The way you described it and conveyed it with images was very nice. It seems like it would be an effective ride machine in moving guests through quickly like an omnimover or the KUKA arm system used in Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I believe that already existing technology could have worked fine, but a new type of technology would be nice in bringing something new to the parks. The ride exit was very neat and would give riders a very "complete" feeling, instead of some slip-shod, "cut to the chase" exit. The amount of show-scenes was immense. This would create and make for a very long attraction were you simply look at CGI on screens. If he were to make the ride this long, he could have at least included sets to surround the screens, like The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, instead of just simple screens. The way how Spider-Man flows between sets and screen is flawless and for sure something you should have included in this ride. This was very well done proposal, very planned and well thought out, and this would for sure make a bonafide E-Ticket and a welcome addition to the Magic Kingdom.

@Turtle : Beauty and the Beast: Tale as Old as Time - I feel that you could have done much better than this. You chose to replace the new Enchanted Tales with Belle meet and greet. It seemed that you chose this because it already had a pretty neat queue and set up, so you didn't have to write about the queue. This was a cheap way out and the only difference you mentioned was, "the cupboard will be no longer serving as the pre-show animatronic, but I'll get to that later." The attraction sounded enticing; a mix of all of these different types of ride ideas seemed like a great idea. However, that wasn't the turn out. It just seemed basically like Carousel of Progress mixed with a few excepts from the Beauty and the Beast show at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The use of animatronics is something to be praised, especially since a lot of the film's characters are inanimate objects. The pre show seemed to work. However, you could have gone into more detail except you just basically said Miss Potts will tell us some "tale as old as time" spiel. What is this room like that the pre show takes place in? Is it the same room where the cupboard is for Enchanted Tales with Belle? You failed to mention any form of exit experience or facade, though I'm going to assume it's Maurice's cottage? You also didn't mention the fact that this ride would probably require an enormous show building which would certainly rise above that fancy rock-work behind Enchanted Tales with Belle. This could ruin sight lines in Fantasyland. This was a very unenthusiastic proposal that had very little detail and replaced a perfectly fine attraction.

@ctxak98 : Belle's Enchanted Journey - This was a very creative proposal. I immediately fell in love with the name, as it seems perfect for any Beauty and the Beast ride. I also really thought it was creative how you didn't take the obvious approach of immediately entering the Beast's castle. The way the queue takes you through the village, through the forest and into the castle. This is very reminiscent of how Maurice and Belle discover the castle, therefore putting you in their shoes, which is great! The use of the LPS ride system was a good choice, as its very innovative and something practically begging to come to WDW/DL. Making the vehicles themselves creations of Maurice was very creative and a great way to carry the theming to the ride vehicles. Having Lumiere and Cogsworth as our "narrators" was a smart choice. These are two popular characters from the film with plenty of charm and humor. They seem like the perfect choice to tell us the story. It was great how once again you put us the shoes of Belle. We traveled through the town, braved the forest and discovered the castle just as she did. I wish you went into more description about the use of the movie's songs. It would be perfect to hear "Belle" while you are whisked around the village. Also, you could have gone into more description about the use of animatronics. Is the village empty or chaotic with the villagers, just like in the movie? I feel like more show scenes could be added to help tie the story together. If you're going to make the story a little different than the film, then at least make sure it makes sense. It could confused riders to seeing a sick Maurice then all of the sudden the castle is being raided. An exit experience was necessary for this ride. You just said guests end up at the library again, but I don't see how this ties in with the story because it just takes you right back to where you started; Belle's sad, provincial life. This was a proposal that had it's ups and downs. It started out strong but lost it's strength near the end. Overall, this was a good proposal that could have used a little more description.

@techee : Belle's Enchanted Journey - The first thing I noticed is that you completely stole the name from cxtax98, who posted not even a full hour before you did. There is no denying "Belle's Enchanted Journey" is a great name, but when you blatantly use the last person to post's name, it's a bit ridiculous. The facade of the castle was the obvious choice, but it works. I don't think a wooden sign would be good for a fancy gate leading to a castle that looms overhead. Maybe if the name was somehow incorporated into the fence itself? You could have gone into a lot more description about the queue, "gothic style sculptures and plants" could be anything. It painted a very broad image in my mind of what the queue could look like. You didn't describe anything about the interior queue, which really left me wondering what it looked like. I do like how the loading area has giant stained glass windows depicting the story of Belle and the Beast. I'm sure that would look beautiful! You did not describe the ride technology, so I had no clue what kind of carriages we are in. Omnimover? KUKA robotic arm? Boat? There are so many different ride technologies out there, but you didn't mention any of them. The story itself is confusing. I can see you followed the movie pretty closely, but there is so much jumping around. One second you're in the castle, then the forest, then the castle again, then the village. There is no flow to these scenes and really jumbles the story up. You described no exit experience, though you mentioned the name of the gift shop, which is at least something... I hate to sound harsh, but the proposal seemed ill-prepared. You left me guessing at many things, such as the queue, technology and exit. There just wasn't enough here.

@jdmdisney99 : Tale as Old as Time: Belle's Journey - Wow, I knew this would be a good proposal at first glance just by the name. I think this also a perfect name for an attraction about Beauty and the Beast, just as "Belle's Enchanted Journey" is. The addition of the woods, the trickling waterfall and the fanciful rock-work would be the perfect set up for a queue, just like the neighboring Little Mermaid attraction. It turns out, it was the perfect set up for a queue! The outdoor queue seems beautiful and a perfect set up for the story that is going to unfold. Entering through a cave has been an common idea throughout the contest, but you executed this very well through the use of interactive games that tied in with the story of inanimate objects being alive. This was better choice than having guests just mindlessly walk through dark corridors. The use of stained glass windows to tell the story at the loading area was a smart choice, just like techee had done. As previously stated for ctxak98, the use of LPS technology was a great choice, as it's something begging to come to the states. The way you made the ride vehicles into roses was also very smart, and very creative! Your description of the ride was great! I love how you progress through the scenes in Belle's footsteps (like previous contestants did). The use of LPS system would work well here, especially during the village scene and the forest scene. I really have to praise you on the Be Our Guest scene and the dancing scene. First off, the Be Our Guest scene seems amazing. I can picture it perfectly. The vehicles would move around whimsically, the song in the background, and impressive sets and effects all around the riders. This would be a very fun portion of the ride, for children and adults alike. The dancing scene would be amazing and the LPS system would, once again, be perfect for it. This scene seems like the most magical portion of the ride, because it lets you waltz just like Belle and the Beast did, in the same very room. I don't know how well it would go over to see the Beast getting stabbed just above riders, but it did happen in the move... I'm just positive a lot of parents would complain and little girls would be crying and or scared seeing a realistic animatronic getting stabbed. The transformation seems very well done, as does the ending scene, which would be the perfect way to end the ride. I'm glad you at least mentioned an exit experience (the final cave), unlike many other contestants who just gave the name of the gift shop. Great job!

@LittleGiants16 : Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Adventure - First and foremost, I'm not happy you decided to make the attraction take over Enchanted Tales with Belle which is a unique meet & greet and scrapping it would just lose a perfectly fine attraction. Even though I allowed it, I honestly don't think it was the smartest decision. However, the queue sounds really well themed and detailed, a perfect tour through Maurice's cottage with all of the crazy contraptions and such. I wish you would have elaborated more on the station, as there was a lot of things you could do with that. I feel like a broken record, but I once again praise the LPS ride system choice. Though 2 other competitors before you used it, there is no denying this is one of the coolest ride technologies you could use. I like how you carried the concept of Maurice's contraptions over to the ride vehicle which is really creative and helps add to the overall theming of the ride. I thought it was clever how you used Maurice to tell the story of his own daughter. He is not the most well-known character in the film, but he really loves his daughter and it's a great choice to have him narrate. However, some of the scenes you used seemed very similar to jdmdisney99's proposal. The ballroom scene and "Be Our Guest" scene were basically the same ideas that he had. I'm not saying you "stole" the ideas, I'm just saying that it would behoove of you to stray from some of the ideas previously mentioned, but I know it's hard to when you've read all of these before yours. The ending was very sweet, but almost mimicked Mermaid, which has Eric and Ariel wave goodbye to you at the end. However, that's very minor and I might just be being picky... Hahaha. Overall, this was a pretty good proposal that was made weaker with some reoccurring/less original ideas but made stronger with the use of narration, the elaborate queue and ride system.

Expect the other judges to post either tonight or anytime tomorrow. I just wanted to get mine in quick so they could use the same format that I did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom