Magic Shots

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All,

I'm a photopass junkie as well as obsessed with getting all the magic shots. I am not sure if this has been started yet but is there a list of available shots and where to get them?

Here is a list compiled.

Tinker Bell in your hand - each park as a different Tink so get them all
Balloons in your hand
Simba in your arms
Mickey on a bench
Minnie on a bench
Stitch on a bench
Lilo on a bench
Stitch coming out of the ground
Captain Hook fighting with swords - I know this was around in 2007 but couldn't find it this year
kissing Naveen from Princess and the Frog
Pixie Wings
Butterflies in your hands
holding Chip from Beauty and the Beast
Soarin'
Ghost by haunted mansion (think only during MNSSHP)
I have seen fighting darth vador but only during Star Wars weekend

Am I missing any? I know they have different ones at Disneyland but this is the list from Disney World. I was able to get all of these except AK Tink, Lilo on the bench, and fighting Captain Hook. Oh and Darth Vader but I think that is only Star Wars weekends.

DebDeb

We purchased the memory maker for our upcoming trips,and was wondering if you're with a large group is everyone bands attached to the same memory maker? If the rfd automatically takes pictures on rides will it get everyone in your party if you're separated?

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

What about Stitch eating an ice cream cone?
That's one I still haven't been able to get. I had heard that it was retired, and only the Stitch popping out of the ground was still an option for him. Is it still being done?
I actually got this one in Epcot this April. It was right inside the main entrance. I'll try to post a picture!

This was last June, and yes, it was in EPCOT at the main entrance.

and the boys get one with the Tiana frog.

Upvote 0

DVCPluto

These have been shared, but are two of my favorite magic shots... love this thread!

Outside BOG
47427970146_zps25141665.jpg

Main Street
47427970335_zps35cc3599.jpg

It's almost like the kid in the background can see Stitch, too.

Upvote 0

Mom@disney

Hi All,

I'm a photopass junkie as well as obsessed with getting all the magic shots. I am not sure if this has been started yet but is there a list of available shots and where to get them?

Here is a list compiled.

Tinker Bell in your hand - each park as a different Tink so get them all
Balloons in your hand
Simba in your arms
Mickey on a bench
Minnie on a bench
Stitch on a bench
Lilo on a bench
Stitch coming out of the ground
Captain Hook fighting with swords - I know this was around in 2007 but couldn't find it this year
kissing Naveen from Princess and the Frog
Pixie Wings
Butterflies in your hands
holding Chip from Beauty and the Beast
Soarin'
Ghost by haunted mansion (think only during MNSSHP)
I have seen fighting darth vador but only during Star Wars weekend

Am I missing any? I know they have different ones at Disneyland but this is the list from Disney World. I was able to get all of these except AK Tink, Lilo on the bench, and fighting Captain Hook. Oh and Darth Vader but I think that is only Star Wars weekends.
Where can you get the "Chip" one?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom