Magic Shots

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All,

I'm a photopass junkie as well as obsessed with getting all the magic shots. I am not sure if this has been started yet but is there a list of available shots and where to get them?

Here is a list compiled.

Tinker Bell in your hand - each park as a different Tink so get them all
Balloons in your hand
Simba in your arms
Mickey on a bench
Minnie on a bench
Stitch on a bench
Lilo on a bench
Stitch coming out of the ground
Captain Hook fighting with swords - I know this was around in 2007 but couldn't find it this year
kissing Naveen from Princess and the Frog
Pixie Wings
Butterflies in your hands
holding Chip from Beauty and the Beast
Soarin'
Ghost by haunted mansion (think only during MNSSHP)
I have seen fighting darth vador but only during Star Wars weekend

Am I missing any? I know they have different ones at Disneyland but this is the list from Disney World. I was able to get all of these except AK Tink, Lilo on the bench, and fighting Captain Hook. Oh and Darth Vader but I think that is only Star Wars weekends.

luv

I'm no help. I've never bought a photo pass pic.

I'm curious about the Soarin one on your list. What is the magical part of that?

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
For MNSSHP, I got a picture with the hitchhiking ghosts.

I am attending MVMCP for the first time this year, so I am excited to see what magic shots they have.

So it was all 3 ghosts - not just the one on the hearse in front of the HM?

Upvote 0

Mukta

I got both. The hitchhiking ghosts wasn't in front of the HM.

Photo0313FourBySix.jpg

Upvote 0

joanna71985

Hi All,

I'm a photopass junkie as well as obsessed with getting all the magic shots. I am not sure if this has been started yet but is there a list of available shots and where to get them?

Here is a list compiled.

Tinker Bell in your hand - each park as a different Tink so get them all
Balloons in your hand
Simba in your arms
Mickey on a bench
Minnie on a bench
Stitch on a bench
Lilo on a bench
Stitch coming out of the ground
Captain Hook fighting with swords - I know this was around in 2007 but couldn't find it this year
kissing Naveen from Princess and the Frog
Pixie Wings
Butterflies in your hands
holding Chip from Beauty and the Beast
Soarin'
Ghost by haunted mansion (think only during MNSSHP)
I have seen fighting darth vador but only during Star Wars weekend

Am I missing any? I know they have different ones at Disneyland but this is the list from Disney World. I was able to get all of these except AK Tink, Lilo on the bench, and fighting Captain Hook. Oh and Darth Vader but I think that is only Star Wars weekends.

I'm pretty sure the Captain Hook one is not done on a regular basis anymore (and may only be done in Pirates League).

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Hi All,

That looks like all I have heard of. The only list I know of is over at StitchKingdom, but he need to update his guide a bit.

I am attending MVMCP for the first time this year, so I am excited to see what magic shots they have.

Don't recall any magic shots specific to MVMCP.

You forgot "Sticth breaking out of a box", that picture was taken at AK

It's the same overlay as where he break out of the ground, just stuck on the box instead at AK where it makes sense that a wild animal might have been transported in a crate.

Thanks for this!! Do you have to ask for them?

You can. Some will offer to do them without prompt, other times you may need to ask "Can you do any magic shots?". Not all Photographers are "trained" on them, and they can only do certain ones in certain areas, so you may either be told that they can't or that they don't know how. With the exception of the two ghost shots, if the photographer is using a tripod, odds are they won't be doing magic shots.

Interesting side note, at DLR the photographers all take a picture of their feet right before doing a magic shot. Assuming it helps them to identify them to add the magic. Can't say I have ever seen a WDW photographer do that.

Upvote 0

anna&eric

We got fighting Vader in just a week or so ago. Didn't get pixie wings, Lilo, kissing frog or butterflies. I knew about the frog, but where do you get butterflies? And we only got 2 different Tinkerbelles...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom