Magic Kingdom/WDW's 50th Anniversary

Mike S

They are going to blow the celebration budget by spending it all on advertising that it is their 50th Anniversary...that is what they usually do with the money...Does WDW actually need millions of dollars worth of billboards in South Florida? Do they need to install hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of lamp post banners along HWY 192? It is a crazy waste of money....while they slash the budget for attractions and maintenance...
A billboard near my house used to advertise WDW. First it was for Expedition Everest and then it was for Toy Story Midway Mania. To tell you the truth I kind of miss that it used to be for Disney, lol.

Bocabear

It just seems like the parks and hotels are more crowded than ever, reservations are difficult to get year round...Do they really need to spend millions of dollars on billboard advertising in Florida?...those millions of dollars could be put to better use for maintenance and construction of new attractions... Add more ride capacity in parks like DHS which only has a laughable 6 rides... even less than Animal Kingdom...

Communicore

I think for the 50th they will squeeze in the rides that are in DHS and DAK in the Magic Kingdom, then close those parks. Also River Country will reopen.

SnarkyMonkey

There will be a new cupcake.
I hear the slogan is going to be:
"The year of 50 dance parties"
You heard it here first: 'it's a small world' is getting a loop.

Who doesn't like cupcakes and dance parities and loops?! :D

It was lame. The castle stage shows all look alike to me no matter what they call them.

Sorry...off topic...but I'm glad you said this. I always felt a little bad for not caring about the castle stage shows. They just seem so generic to me...which is strange because, on paper, it is exactly the kind of thing that I like.

Lucky

Sorry...off topic...but I'm glad you said this. I always felt a little bad for not caring about the castle stage shows. They just seem so generic to me...which is strange because, on paper, it is exactly the kind of thing that I like.
Little kids like them. When my daughter reached a certain age and was no longer interested in them we quit watching them.

brihow

The Train and Planet Watch definitely need something... Look at what Universal did with the train to Hogwarts...can you imagine a journey on the train to a far away place where the conservation laboratories are? or better yet another continent with more attractions to explore? It could and should be so much more...

Too bad the train won't go to Avatarland...now THAT would be cool.

Bocabear

Almost anything would be cool...move the conservation Station exhibits to Timon and Puumba's Planet Watch at The Land...And make this something amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom