Magic Kingdom Live Cam

DizFiz

Well the live stream has officially end and have to say I enjoyed every minute of it.

Actual just woke up to see the end and now going back to sleep.

mikeymouse

There is one at Characters in Flight at DTD, but it doesn't show much. Used to have one until recently over by the Swan/Dolphin showing a bit of SSE.

Minnie1976

So was the camera was on just for one night. I've been trying the site off and on all day. What a disappointment!!!
i was going to watch with my little grandson today because we are going in the fall with him.

MOXOMUMD

Having live cam withdrawal...
Me too! :(

That was a fun evening last night....i enjoyed the *virtual* party here.
Let us look forward to the next one, whenever that will be.
That was a blast. Especially for those of us who stayed up to watch the last MSEP (and beyond) it was like actually being in the park together. How many times was it I'm going to bed now, well maybe a few more minutes, and then a few more minutes...

Maerj

I wish I could have stayed up later but 12:30 was my limit. My little girl woke up this morning at 6:45 so I was glad that I got the sleep that I did! Still, would have been fun to stay up later. The other webcams are cool but not as cool as one right on Main Street. If it was permanent, I think I'd watch it every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom