Magic Kingdom Live Cam

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hey there. I was there and took video of the ending, because I wasn't sure what they were going to do. All the characters came out there on to the train station bridge and then ended with a singing of the Micky Mouse "Goodbye" song. You can see my video here. It starts while we were walking up towards the end of Main Street, and we ended up next to the flagpole.

Link please?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hey there. I was there and took video of the ending, because I wasn't sure what they were going to do. All the characters came out there on to the train station bridge and then ended with a singing of the Micky Mouse "Goodbye" song. You can see my video here. It starts while we were walking up towards the end of Main Street, and we ended up next to the flagpole.

(Sorry I didn't want it embedded but the forum keeps doing it for me...so It wont let me link it directly to youtube!)

Fantastic, simply fantastic! Thank you!

Nemo14

(Sorry I didn't want it embedded but the forum keeps doing it for me...so It wont let me link it directly to youtube!)

Love it!

Gringrinngghost

To inform all of you, I've removed the Magic The memories and you, I got a message that I used the wrong show music, it's replacement is titled: Magic Kingdom Monstrous Summer All-Nighter Live Camera Celebrate the Magic!

jakeman

I'm sure it's been posted already, but if you want the webcam as a permanent addition (or at least brought back with some regularity) then you should contact Disney and not only thank them for putting it on, but also let them know that it increases the likelihood that you will return to the parks sooner.

WDWcouple

So I called the Main Switchboard and they connected me to MK Guest Services. They did confirm that there will be a 24 hour live streaming webcam inside the Magic Kingdom during the event this year on 5/23-5/24.

She stated that the information will be on the Disney Parks Blog with a link.. I've checked, and nothing yet. So I've gone the extra step of Tweeting to Shawn Slater for some inside info.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
So I called the Main Switchboard and they connected me to MK Guest Services. They did confirm that there will be a 24 hour live streaming webcam inside the Magic Kingdom during the event this year on 5/24.

She stated that the information will be on the Disney Parks Blog with a link.. I've checked, and nothing yet. So I've gone the extra step of Tweeting to Shawn Slater for some inside info.
Yep it was very popular last year so it certainly makes sense for it to return.

WDWcouple

Yep it was very popular last year so it certainly makes sense for it to return.

It looks like it's a go.. Just waiting for the link I guess. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog.

Grumpyhaus ‏@Grumpyhaus 2h
@disneyshawn Shawn is there going to be a live streaming webcam inside of the Magic Kingdom for the 24 hour event like there was last year?

Shawn Slater ‏@disneyshawn 1h
Shawn Slater, Communications Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Creative Entertainment
@Grumpyhaus I believe so. Yes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom