Maggie Goes to Walt Disney World..again!..:)

This was a WONDERFUL trip once again..:)

The weather was great except for one rainy night and there was hardly anyone there..:)

We arrived on the 1st of March and left on the 10th..

Saturday..we just hung out at Downtown Disney and the hotel and went to bed early to go to The Magic Kingdom Bright and early on Sunday..:sohappy:
Maggie discovers the jumping water...
055957.jpg

060016.jpg

055801.jpg

figmentmom

I agree - GREAT trip report, Dana! The more pictures, the better. :D

Maggie is just beautiful - and boy oh boy, did she score getting her picture taken with the characters! :sohappy:

Nemo14

Great report Dana - what a fun age for Maggie to go! Glad you had a great trip - we missed you around here! :kiss:

MAF

OMG I was waiting all day yesterday to see if you posted a trip report and now I come on here to find 5 billion pages already! :eek: haha

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I agree - GREAT trip report, Dana! The more pictures, the better.

Maggie is just beautiful - and boy oh boy, did she score getting her picture taken with the characters!
Thanks Mary!

She loved them..:)
Great trip report!!! Maggie is absolutely beautiful, and definitely will have a lifelong love of Disney!!!

That picture of her and Tigger is just priceless.

Looks like you had a great trip, thanks for sharing with us!!!:wave:
I love that one also..and Thanks..:)
Great Trip Report

All those pictures are priceless.

Glad to hear everyone had a great time.
Thanks Chris..:)
Great report Dana! Maggie is adorable...her facial expressions are priceless...
Aren' they?..:)

Thanks..
My absolute favorite picture of Maggie and her daddy.
I Adore it!
Great report Dana - what a fun age for Maggie to go! Glad you had a great trip - we missed you around here! :kiss:
Thanks Betty..I missed you all also..:kiss:
OMG I was waiting all day yesterday to see if you posted a trip report and now I come on here to find 5 billion pages already! :eek: haha
:lol:
Awww..Well here it is...:kiss:

I aksed you somewhere else but did you get the post card I sent you?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Oh I'm so glad Princess Maggie had such a great time! Looks like Mommy and Daddy had a good time too. ;)

Be sure to thank Maggie for the postcard. That's two years in a row she's taken time out of her busy Disney World schedule to drop Auntie Jenn a line. :D

I really loved Drew's Saints outfit. Is he from New Orleans? You'd never be able to tell. :lookaroun

I MISSED YOU LOVE! SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Dana, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful photos, and it's great to hear what a special trip it was for all!

Somehow, I don't think I will have your crowd situation next week! :eek: [not that it will stop me from going!]

diddy_mouse

Nothing better than seeing WDW through a kid's eyes! Eventually I'll be able to have that satisfaction...:rolleyes: Not yet though! Anyhoo, great TR thanx for sharing with us! :wave:

DDuckFan130

Great report! Maggie is getting super big and adorable :)

And, this whole posting pics of Drew....I find terribly unfair.....if you post his, I think you should post yours :shrug:

:lookaroun

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yes I did, and like I told you, I was uber-excited about it! Here's proof! You made my LIFE!

Dana.jpg
:sohappy:
Awww..Yay my sweetie!..You Make mine..;):kiss:
Oh I'm so glad Princess Maggie had such a great time! Looks like Mommy and Daddy had a good time too.

Be sure to thank Maggie for the postcard. That's two years in a row she's taken time out of her busy Disney World schedule to drop Auntie Jenn a line.

I really loved Drew's Saints outfit. Is he from New Orleans? You'd never be able to tell.

I MISSED YOU LOVE! SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!
She wuvs you Auntie Jenn..and we all had a GREAT time!.
Is it that obvious he is from N.O?:lol:
Missed you too!
Oh my goodness, Maggie is adorable!! Great TR, Dana!
Thanks love!
Dana, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful photos, and it's great to hear what a special trip it was for all!

Somehow, I don't think I will have your crowd situation next week! [not that it will stop me from going!]
Thanks Dave!..It was AWESOME!
I am sure you will have a great time regardless..

Thanks for the great TR. (- Your Maggie is such a sweetheart! It looks like you all had a great time! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much!
Awwww I love the report girly! Maggie is so beautiful... just like her mama. Glad y'all had fun!

Hi gorgeous Mommy.Thanks and I am glad you posted..KISSES for you and those 2 gorgeous girls!..(just like their mommy):kiss:

Nothing better than seeing WDW through a kid's eyes! Eventually I'll be able to have that satisfaction...Not yet though! Anyhoo, great TR thanx for sharing with us!
It is the best!..Thanks!
Great report! Maggie is getting super big and adorable

And, this whole posting pics of Drew....I find terribly unfair.....if you post his, I think you should post yours
Thanks Regina!:kiss:

Well...Drew does not mind and I take all the pics so there are none of me..:(

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom