Maggie Goes to Walt Disney World..again!..:)

This was a WONDERFUL trip once again..:)

The weather was great except for one rainy night and there was hardly anyone there..:)

We arrived on the 1st of March and left on the 10th..

Saturday..we just hung out at Downtown Disney and the hotel and went to bed early to go to The Magic Kingdom Bright and early on Sunday..:sohappy:
Maggie discovers the jumping water...
055957.jpg

060016.jpg

055801.jpg

rlaeromech

great report Dana.... Just think of all the memories you wouldn't have if you listened to skeptics and waited till Maggie was "old enough" to remember it.

I can't believe you have been so many times and you sound like you have not ever seen American Adventure or Illuminations. They are classics. What about the Liberty singers? Did you get to see them?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Our daughter is pregorama right now.
We want one just like that!!!
:lol:
So many people tell us that all the time..
She is really so great..you would fall in love with her the moment you met her.She talks to everyone and is just a happy blessing..:)
Congrats on your grandchild..

Great TR so far Dana! Maggie is such a little princess herself, she fits right in to WDW!
Thanks love..I think she does..;)
I love your TR's! The picture of Maggie touching Tigger's nose is priceless!
Thanks and She was sooo happy..She loves "Gigger"..:D
I love your trip report and seeing your daughter having such a great time! Love the minnie bathing suit! I just bought two for my daughers. :)
Thanks and it was so cute..
Oh my goodness Dana, she is getting sooooooo big!!

I love the pictures of Maggie with the characters. Can't wait to read more!
She is..too big..;)

She was in heaven with them.
Maggie is such a doll, Dana! Seeing her toddling up to the characters must have been wonderful to watch. Wonderful TR so far! :)
It was the best part Jenny!

Thanks and LOVE your siggy..:kiss:
Great trip report. I love the pictures and Maggie is an absolute doll.:)
Thanks She.....She is..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
great report Dana.... Just think of all the memories you wouldn't have if you listened to skeptics and waited till Maggie was "old enough" to remember it.

I can't believe you have been so many times and you sound like you have not ever seen American Adventure or Illuminations. They are classics. What about the Liberty singers? Did you get to see them?
Hi Rick..:kiss:

Oh there was no way I would have ever waited...She makes the trip better,.:)

I have always watched The American Adventure...It is my fave Show..This was my first Illuminations though and it was so amazing!

Yes,, I watched the Liberty Singers two times this trip and many before..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Wow, it looks like you all had a great time. The pictures are so good too. I'm telling ya, Maggie is adorable. It's so fun watching them at that age at Disney . It makes me remember taking mine when they were smaller. :) Great report!
Thanks..It was wonderful...and I agree ..she is adorable..:animwink:

rlaeromech

Hi Rick..:kiss:

Oh there was no way I would have ever waited...She makes the trip better,.:)

I have always watched The American Adventure...It is my fave Show..This was my first Illuminations though and it was so amazing!

Yes,, I watched the Liberty Singers two times this trip and many before..:)

I think those people either don't have kids.. or regret having kids. I went one time last year without my kids and no way.. its not even the same. My daughter knows we are going in May and simply can not wait.

LOL... I guess your enthusiasm makes it sounds like you are watching these things for the first time. But really isn't that how it feels.. no matter how many times you've seen it or rode it, in the words of the great 70's classic.... IT FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME!!!!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
It is just better with Maggie..even though we can not do some things or have to take more breaks...it is just great!

It really does..Every time I watch Wishes or Spectro, See Philharmagic or The American Adventure I get so happy!

Just being there is so great..I may live there one day I think...LOL..;)

nibblesandbits

OMG! I loved the TR!

Maggie is getting so big and looking so grown up!!!! You can tell from the pics that she had a blast! (And seeing her enjoy the parks so much makes me want to have one...and I am not ready to have one yet! :lol: )

I'm so happy to hear you had such a wonderful time. I knew you guys had been planning a trip for so long, you just couldn't get to it. Glad you finally got your chance.

We've missed you though! :kiss:

k.hunter30

It is just better with Maggie..even though we can not do some things or have to take more breaks...it is just great!

It really does..Every time I watch Wishes or Spectro, See Philharmagic or The American Adventure I get so happy!

Reading about your trip with Maggie and Drew makes me so anxious to be able to do that myself with a little one!
And I'm with you on living there one day. There's a great market for DH's field of work in Orlando. It's definitely a possibility. Let's be neighbors!:sohappy:

rlaeromech

yeah but those things will come.. last time Kayden rode Splash for the first time. Now.. she'll never ride it again but at least she rode it. LOLOL!
Phiharmagic is one of my favs!

Thanks for the report and the pics.... although maybe at least one of yourself would be nice. Heck I don't even remember what you look like! LOL!

rlaeromech

OMG! I loved the TR!

Maggie is getting so big and looking so grown up!!!! You can tell from the pics that she had a blast! (And seeing her enjoy the parks so much makes me want to have one...and I am not ready to have one yet! :lol: )

I'm so happy to hear you had such a wonderful time. I knew you guys had been planning a trip for so long, you just couldn't get to it. Glad you finally got your chance.

We've missed you though! :kiss:

Reading about your trip with Maggie and Drew makes me so anxious to be able to do that myself with a little one!
And I'm with you on living there one day. There's a great market for DH's field of work in Orlando. It's definitely a possibility. Let's be neighbors!:sohappy:

BOTH OF YOU SLOW DOWN!!! Take your time and enjoy the time with your husbands!!!!!! Having kids is a GREAT thing, but be patient! LOLOL!!!!

It really changes your life. I was never a WDW fan until my daughter came along. Now I have passed from fanhood to certifiably obsesssed!

k.hunter30

BOTH OF YOU SLOW DOWN!!! Take your time and enjoy the time with your husbands!!!!!! Having kids is a GREAT thing, but be patient! LOLOL!!!!

It really changes your life. I was never a WDW fan until my daughter came along. Now I have passed from fanhood to certifiably obsesssed!
:lookaroun:lookaroun
Nibbs, hide your blog! :lol:

MsSnuzi

Dana - great report and Maggie with the characters brings a tear to my eye. How wonderful to experience that with her, she truly is a blessing. And I so love her "tousled" look - she is a real beauty and a princess in the making!

3.gif

rlaeromech

:lookaroun:lookaroun
Nibbs, hide your blog! :lol:
What Blog? I don't see a blog. Is she wanting kids now?
Hey Nibbs.. did I tell you that for the last week we have been trying to get my son to sleep through the night after he started dealing with seperation anxiety. Yeah, about 2-3 am is up crying for about 30 minutes... this of course wakes my daughter up, so basically for the last week, we are up at least once a night... Oh.. and yesterday I had to clean throw-up out of the van.... oh and.. and... is that enough???? that ussually sends her into shock. If not.. then she's ready!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
OMG! I loved the TR!

Maggie is getting so big and looking so grown up!!!! You can tell from the pics that she had a blast! (And seeing her enjoy the parks so much makes me want to have one...and I am not ready to have one yet! )

We've missed you though!
Thanks sweetie..:)

She was so fun and once you have your own lil nibblett it just gets better..:)

We were thrilled we finally got to go again and I missed you also..:kiss:
Awww..Kat you will just love it...I have always loved Disney ..she just makes it all so much better..:)

:sohappy:I would LOVE to be neighbors..
yeah but those things will come.. last time Kayden rode Splash for the first time. Now.. she'll never ride it again but at least she rode it. LOLOL!
Phiharmagic is one of my favs!

Thanks for the report and the pics.... although maybe at least one of yourself would be nice. Heck I don't even remember what you look like! LOL!
Aww..but she did ride it..LOL

Well I may send you one..and I am still as cute as ever..;):lol:
Dana - great report and Maggie with the characters brings a tear to my eye. How wonderful to experience that with her, she truly is a blessing. And I so love her "tousled" look - she is a real beauty and a princess in the making!

3.gif
:kiss:
Thanks..
I HEART her curls...

rlaeromech

Thanks sweetie..:)

She was so fun and once you have your own lil nibblett it just gets better..:)

We were thrilled we finally got to go again and I missed you also..:kiss:

Awww..Kat you will just love it...I have always loved Disney ..she just makes it all so much better..:)

Aww..but she did ride it..LOL

:kiss:
Thanks..
I HEART her curls...

and just as humble I see!

k.hunter30

What Blog? I don't see a blog. Is she wanting kids now?
Hey Nibbs.. did I tell you that for the last week we have been trying to get my son to sleep through the night after he started dealing with seperation anxiety. Yeah, about 2-3 am is up crying for about 30 minutes... this of course wakes my daughter up, so basically for the last week, we are up at least once a night... Oh.. and yesterday I had to clean throw-up out of the van.... oh and.. and... is that enough???? that ussually sends her into shock. If not.. then she's ready!
:lol::lol: Not to worry about her, I'm sure I'm closer to that point than she is.

:sohappy::sohappy:

... and send me one too please! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom