Lurker but never posted before

Crazydisneygirl

Original Poster
I have been enjoying this website and forums for a 2 years but never posted. I love Disneyworld and Disneyland. Last trip to Disneyworld was September 2014 with the whole family (5 of us). Went to Disneyland April 2015 for a short 3 day trip with my Daughter who is 21. Had a blast.

NYwdwfan

I have been enjoying this website and forums for a 2 years but never posted. I love Disneyworld and Disneyland. Last trip to Disneyworld was September 2014 with the whole family (5 of us). Went to Disneyland April 2015 for a short 3 day trip with my Daughter who is 21. Had a blast.

Welcome!

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum, in a non-lurker form. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

The Red Sox are currently attempting to end the season out of last place in the AL East, in case you were wondering.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom