Love Disney!!!! but sometimes this gets me so mad.......

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Love every single moment we spend in Disney. Its our second home, but there are things that get me so mad when I see it happening. DARN how can people be so ignorant?....

People who just think nothing of shoving there kids either in front of you or next to you at parade while you have been sitting there for hour(s) getting your spot.

Seeing people right in front of you dropping trash on ground!!

2 people making out next to you ( and your kids) while waiting in line for attraction

oh heres a good one....you are in line waiting for fantasmic ( again maybe hour) and a deluge of tourisimos plunges by you because one person has saved them space...WHAT????

OR the one tourisimo ahead of you at fastpass kiosk who has 50 tickets he has to run through!

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tare

Love every single moment we spend in Disney. Its our second home, but there are things that get me so mad when I see it happening. DARN how can people be so ignorant?....

People who just think nothing of shoving there kids either in front of you or next to you at parade while you have been sitting there for hour(s) getting your spot.

2 people making out next to you ( and your kids) while waiting in line for attraction

oh heres a good one....you are in line waiting for fantasmic ( again maybe hour) and a deluge of tourisimos plunges by you because one person has saved them space...WHAT????

OR the one tourisimo ahead of you at fastpass kiosk who has 50 tickets he has to run through!

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I'm with you on all these. We have experienced everyone of those scenarios you pointed out. So frustrating. It's like those people are the only ones in the parks that matter.

littleroo

I agree!! I get frustrated in my daily life with all these things as well. I am also not a fan of people who swear liberally in front of my children. I always have a comment for that;)

When I am in the bubble, I really have the ability to block it out or remove myself from the situation.

PS I also wish they hung a sign at the entrance that says, PLEASE wear deodarant:in pain:

G00fyDad

Sit right on the tape line or edge of the street next time and when Mr. or Mrs. A**hat decide to push little Johnny in front of you, don't move. When the CM comes along and says to scoot back past the line, again, don't move. Force the jerks to move elsewhere.

I have seen this very thing many times. It embarrasses my wife when I do this, but I will go pick up that trash and loudly shout "Excuse me! Excuse me! You dropped something here." while I catch up to them. Typically they look at me like I am crazy (which is even funnier to me) and then I say very loudly "That's okay. I'll throw it away for you since the extra 20 feet to the trash can was too far." all with a smile on my face.

I've seen this a few times too. Start taking photos of it (delete them later o_O ) and draw as much attention to it as possible. Most of the time the couple will be ticked off, or they will get embarrassed, but they will stop.

Unfortunately,there is not a lot you can do about either of these. Disney allows this behavior and THAT is the problem.

dave&di

I'm with you on the stealing your spot thing, you spends hours standing in a confined space then just before the parade starts someone shoves into the few inches in front of you forcing you to try and move out THEIR way otherwise you have to spend the whole time with your nose shoved in their hair! :devilish:

The crowds jumping line just because ONE of their group is in it also annoys me!

On our 1st visit in 2008, we didn't notice ANY annoying things, we were so caught up in the magic! As the years have gone on the annoyances are creeping in! But generally it's still my happy place! :joyfull:

real mad hatter

Ok. Only one thing that drives me mad:mad::mad::mad:..It's people ( usually female ) texting whilst pushing their strollers and heading straight for me..It's like dodging missiles..:mad::mad::mad:...Now to those pesky tour groups you refer too..Obrigado..Obrigado .Obrigado..( shout it as loud as they shout,that gets their attention ) Then I start scratching my upper arms and neck and put on a agonising face,shouting " These spots are killing me ":eek:..I done this at a parade and it was like Jesus parting the seas..Everyone anywhere near me moved away in a hurried fashion..:rolleyes:

Glasgow

I suppose I have an old soul because I'm shocked at the behavior I see from time to time. Just a little bit of compromise and patience goes a long, long way to enhancing your vacation experience. Its too bad that many folks on vacation forget about all of that. Integrity, its a lost concept.

travelgip

My big peeve is people who think they can smoke anywhere they want in the parks. I am a smoker & I seek out the smoking allowed sections, because I think it's rude if you don't. I have no problem telling the offenders to "snuff it out" when I see them and make sure everyone around knows what the jerk(or jerkette) where up to.

Disvillain63

Unfortunately,there is not a lot you can do about either of these. Disney allows this behavior and THAT is the problem.

CMs will do something about this if you say something to them. It is against the rules at Disney to save places for anyone. Your whole party is to enter line with you or they join at the end of the line...

pixiesteno

Let me add, the parents that are dragging a clearly exhausted, upset, screaming, etc child through the parks and on to rides/shows instead of taking a break ! It is not fair to the child or anyone else in the area.
Let us not forget the individuals who bathe in offensive perfume, including what I call "boy perfume" or otherwise known as Axe! I am very sensitive to odors and perfume sets off my asthma.

G00fyDad

CMs will do something about this if you say something to them. It is against the rules at Disney to save places for anyone. Your whole party is to enter line with you or they join at the end of the line...

In theory this sounds great, but from experience I can tell you that this is not the case. I have reported group line jumping before (many times) and have gotten nowhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom