Loud Music at POR Pool?

wdwfan22

That's interesting, we stayed at the GF in 2008 in 'Boca Chica' with a Lagoon View and we never ever heard anything except the sound of nature, birds singing, wind blowing through the trees, sound of the water ...... Ok, now I'm depressed! :(

The complaints were from guests at the pool the same time the pool activities were in full swing. Guest rooms were never really bothered by the noise.

jkl2000

Original Poster
The complaints were from guests at the pool the same time the pool activities were in full swing. Guest rooms were never really bothered by the noise.

That's probably when I'd be tempted to complain too - I'm never bothered by outside noise when I'm in my room. But if you're just sitting by the pool trying to relax, if the music is too loud, I could see asking them to turn it down. But that's probably as far as I'd take it.

slappy magoo

It's an hour. ONE HOUR. In the mid-afternoon. Do kids need it to have fun? Probably not, but any time I've been there or walked past, kids seemed to really enjoy it, and those that didn't kept on swimming and ignored the music for the ONE HOUR it was going on. And when it comes to Riverside, 90% of the rooms are probably far enough away from the pool that, were you not there, you wouldn't know it was going on. You can request a room near a quiet pool and make it easy to avoid the main one.

Single digits feels better. ;)

TWSS

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom