Looking for info on UnDISCOVERed Future World Tour

shipley731

I been looking at this tour for a while. (Did KTK years ago & loved it! Sent DH on Wild Africa Trek last year as an x-mas resent last year & he was thrilled.)
Just a couple of clarification questions for those that have done undiscovered future world- 1. Is lunch/meal included in the price. 2. Does this have an early am start time or does it start later in the day?

TB4244

There wasn't food included. We stopped at sunshine seasons to grab a bite to eat, but it comes out of your own pocket I'm afraid.

As I recall we had to meet at guest services around 9 ish, so fairly early but not stupidly so. The tour funished at lunchtime, handily at the Lotus Blossom Cafe, so we ate there. Orange chicken....yum!

JohnD

It's advertised as a 4 hour tour. Meet at Guest Relations about 8:45. Tour is 9-1. I'm doing the tour on 10/22.

Jae99

My parents and I are going on the tour on the 29th of December. Really looking forward to it. I am happy to hear so many positive reviews.

TB4244

I'm sure ours finished at around 2pm, it depends on how hurried your tour guide is. Ours was fairly relaxed which was great. But yes I have nothing bad to say about it, you won't be disappointed.

JohnD

I'm sure ours finished at around 2pm, it depends on how hurried your tour guide is. Ours was fairly relaxed which was great. But yes I have nothing bad to say about it, you won't be disappointed.

My tour is advertised as 4 hours. So, I take that to be 9-1. My first FP+ is SSE from 12:55-1:55. No big deal if I don't make it.

TB4244

My tour is advertised as 4 hours. So, I take that to be 9-1. My first FP+ is SSE from 12:55-1:55. No big deal if I don't make it.
You should make it in plenty of time. Don't worry. There was a lot of chatting before we finished the tour so you'll make it to SSE by 1.55 easily.

TB4244

According to a post on another Disney Park forum there's rumours of an additional tour at Epcot coming soon which will take visitors backstage behind the World showcase. Whether there's any truth to this who knows?

Tony the Tigger

Did not like KTTK at all. The Utilodors were good but the rest for any true WDW fan was second hand knowledge, for me it's for people who aren't that into WDW and its history, for us it was nothing knew - I knew more than the guide. And I found it patronising to Walt's legacy.

So does that make you a brilliant Disney mega-fan? Or a snob?

I guess all of us who enjoyed KTTK are not "true WDW fans" LOL.

It's a wonder your posts don't garner more likes. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom