wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
All indications seem to point to the common ad of being one of the WDW banners. Hopefully they will get it resolved soon. I'd appreciate any more observations. Thanks.

AmongMadPeople

I saw two ads, and both were the one below, as well as the same thing in the screenshot I posted above. Also, they looked like they were loading something with the two little dots spinning, but nothing else ever happened.
x0sfm8.png

Just happened to me twice, and this ad appeared each time. Pages I don't get the prompt, this one does not appear. Other WDW ads have loaded fine, but whatever this one is is not.

ETA-in the hour I've browsed since posting this it's not happened at all. When I got it twice it was within maybe my first five clicks around the forums. Don't know if something was changed, or I just happened to not get any.

Last edited:

Nemo14

I'm on Chrome at the moment and just got that twice within a 30 second time span, with that same Walt Disney World ad displayed with the circles moving back and forth.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just thought I'd mention that I'm not getting that prompt thing tonight. I think you fixed it, Steve!

Thank you. :)

EDITED: Weds. 4:52 AM -- Guess I spoke too soon last night. Just got that login thing a minute ago and it was definitely from a WDW ad banner at the top, with little spinning circles in the ad.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Fyi to WDW Magic above--updated the status of the log-in prompt this morning. (It's not happening nearly as much as it was a few days ago, though.)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom