lazyboy97o

Original Poster
It is not on every page, or even always the same page, but I am getting pop ups saying I need to log in. This is only happening here on WDWMagic. I'm running Safari 8.0 on OS X 10.10.

The prompt says:
"To view this page, you must log in to area “Restricted” on client-projects.com:443."
And is then followed by a box for login and password.

DinoInstitute

It is not on every page, or even always the same page, but I am getting pop ups saying I need to log in. This is only happening here on WDWMagic. I'm running Safari 8.0 on OS X 10.10.

The prompt says:
"To view this page, you must log in to area “Restricted” on client-projects.com:443."
And is then followed by a box for login and password.
This happened to me a few times when running Chrome, however most of the time it quickly just disappeared on its own.

Nemo14

FWIW, I get those when I'm on my netbook with Chrome OS, but never on my desktop with Firefox.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm glad someone wrote in about this. It just started yesterday and I thought there was something wrong with the computer. (My computer is really old, anyway.) I was using Firefox. So, I just clicked the x on the corner of the box to make it go away.

DinoInstitute

Just saw it happen again and I was able to get a little screen-shot of it:
1z6cgtz.png

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks. When you see this, could you possibly send me a screen shot of any ads that are on the screen? There may be up to 3.

Zweiland

Thanks. When you see this, could you possibly send me a screen shot of any ads that are on the screen? There may be up to 3.
When I saw it earlier today, all three of the ads were for Walt Disney World. I don't remember the specific ads, though.

Matt_Black

Just got one over in the "The Park Formerly Known as Hollywood Studios Thread". Could get a screen grab but the ads were as follows- a Tom Corbett for PA Governor ad at the top of the page, WDW in the middle between posts, and Heinz Gravy at the bottom.

DinoInstitute

I saw two ads, and both were the one below, as well as the same thing in the screenshot I posted above. Also, they looked like they were loading something with the two little dots spinning, but nothing else ever happened.
x0sfm8.png

lazyboy97o

Original Poster
I saw two ads, and both were the one below, as well as the same thing in the screenshot I posted above. Also, they looked like they were loading something with the two little dots spinning, but nothing else ever happened.
x0sfm8.png
Also just got it on "The Spirited Back Nine." The ad shown above was first, followed by a Comcast Business internet service ad, and then one for Lowe's Home Improvement.

216bruce

As an aside, I did get this on another theme park fan site today. I don't recall what the ads may have been on that site. Sorry to say it was Screamscape...yeah, I know....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom