"Let's Have a Ball" is closing Feb 24

barnum42

Can I have your sources on that please? :lookaroun

Here ya' go :D

180px-Branston_Brown_Sauce.jpg

MicBat

Eh.. I wont really miss this show. I mean, it was ok, but I wouldn't classify it as a "do not miss" show. That and this show seemed to have a much larger problem with guest flow than Sword in the Stone ever did.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I wonder what going to replace it?

Replace the brown sauce?

...only kidding...no flames .....

I would be surprised if they try anything there. As has been referenced here, the area is relatively congested at most times, and very congested when the park is busy. There is no need to try anything that requires some of that space or that will essentially stop crowd flow. If we do see shows, they will most likely be at existing stage areas or on the periphery.

Only Epcot and MGM really have the room to entertain these kinds of "informal" shows.

culturenthrills

Wow, another MK show bites the dust. This park already lacks so much in entertainment. What is funny is this show replaced a show that was popular for years and now we end up with nothing at all. That about sums up the state of entertainment in that park.

maggiegrace1

Here ya' go :D

180px-Branston_Brown_Sauce.jpg

Its what we call steak sauce, like A1. HP is a British one that is sold here.

englishteastore_1935_12723418

Replace the brown sauce?

...only kidding...no flames .....

I would be surprised if they try anything there. As has been referenced here, the area is relatively congested at most times, and very congested when the park is busy. There is no need to try anything that requires some of that space or that will essentially stop crowd flow. If we do see shows, they will most likely be at existing stage areas or on the periphery.

Only Epcot and MGM really have the room to entertain these kinds of "informal" shows.

That's the stuff :slurp:

Great with cheese on toast.

Replace brown sauce?

Never!

But you can have ketchup as an alternative :)

Dont buy HP, they shafted their work force and moved the factory out of the UK.

Im now a Branston user,

Workers of the world untie:animwink:
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :lol: :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom