Lame Post Society has been shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDW-Imagineer

Original Poster
Greetings fellow WDWMagic Forum members. Its is with a great sigh of relief that I announce that Jay_London & myself have decided to end this entire LPS debacle and go on with our lives. The LPS has turned the board to a bitter bunch of divided & cruel individuals and has turned friends into enemies. New members are greeted with requests for support or flamed by the entire board. Now if you ask me, that is not a way to welcome somebody.

We are all here because we love Disney & Walt Disney World. We are here to share and discuss trip experiences, breaking news, rumors, rides, etc. I feel that with the creation of the LPS, the board has lost its sense of direction. WDW discussions have decreased and the overall language and mood of the board has turned negative and sometimes hurtfull to other members. This is the main reason that Jay & myself have decided to end the LPS. We are here to have fun, not to curse our enemies (who we should not have on message boards) and flame other people for things such as minor grammatical errors or misconceptions.

Well, now that this is all behind us, I ask that any person who has created a thread on the LPS, delete that thread. I also request Steve's administrative power in doing this.

The entire ex-LPS would like to apologize for what we have created and we especially apologize to Steve who has provided us with such a wonderful service.

We thank you in advance for you support and I ask you to please not respond to this message (Steve... please close this thread to prevent any further discussion on this matter).

Thank you,

Mr. Lightbeer - Creator, LPS

Tramp - Founder, LPS

Jay_London - President

WDW-Imagineer - Vice-President

JAY-ROD - LP Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom