Kitchen Sink

sweetpee_1993

We attempted our 1st Kitchen Sink on our last trip. There were 5 of us and we didn't eat it all. My brother has a thing about not leaving food behind or letting anything go to waste and even he couldn't kill it. In fact, the next day he told me he sure wished we had helped more because he really hurt himself trying to finish it up. LOL!

pacochran

In case you aren't aware...I don't know how comfortable you are with being in the spotlight...but when we were in there last year, we witnessed two Kitchen Sinks being prepared and served to their respective tables. And when they were served, the lights were dimmed, and a big disco light came on and an announcment was made to the room that "this" table is trying the Kitchen Sink. Some people are terrified at being the center of attention, and others don't care at all. In case you are in the former group, I figured it only fair to give you head's up. ;)
We didn't know this and boy was my wife embarrassed. With all that we had read up on didn't see this one.

As to eating it myself, DW, DD (13), DS(11) couldn't finish it, but we had also had a supper that night. If I went without a meal might put a pretty good dent in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom