Kitchen Sink

DisneyJunkiesNJ

Original Poster
On our last visit we tried beaches and cream, loved it. My lady strongly suggested that I would have no chance to defeat the kitchen sink on my own. She wanted nothing to do with it. I still never let it go so she agreed I should attempt it on our next trip in July. What are my chances? Anyone defeat it solo? Anyone wanna donate some tums or pepto?

NMBC1993

On our last visit we tried beaches and cream, loved it. My lady strongly suggested that I would have no chance to defeat the kitchen sink on my own. She wanted nothing to do with it. I still never let it go so she agreed I should attempt it on our next trip in July. What are my chances? Anyone defeat it solo? Anyone wanna donate some tums or pepto?

I'm not sure about finishing it alone. My friends and I have finished it 3 times in our lives. Our fastest record was made during Spring Break this year. The three of us finished it in 14 minutes, plus two orders of fries.

^^^^^There is a picture of me enjoying all the melted ice cream at the bottom of the dish. I think I got more ice cream on my face then in my mouth:p

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We have been told by the CM's at B&C that there is a regular to the place that can finish an entire kitchen sink by herself. There is simply no way that I could do it. I can put away a good amount of food but the ice cream is so rich and dense that I would be surprised if I could get halfway through a kitchen sink before crying no mas.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
We have been told by the CM's at B&C that there is a regular to the place that can finish an entire kitchen sink by herself. There is simply no way that I could do it. I can put away a good amount of food but the ice cream is so rich and dense that I would be surprised if I could get halfway through a kitchen sink before crying no mas.

I think if they said you had to eat and finish that sink, or get punch in the stomach by Urijah Faber...I think Id take the gut shot...

dvcnut39

Blackthidot- we don't hear too many Urijah references on these boards. Even though I am more of a BJ Penn fan ;)

btw- TS, good luck with the kitchen sink, it's way too much ice cream for the four of us.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Does anyone have a pic? I did a quick check under Beaches and Cream but no pics. I want to show my DH! :slurp:

dixiegirl

DSCF0820.JPG

Here you go disneygirl76!!!! It is yummy!!

sbkline

In case you aren't aware...I don't know how comfortable you are with being in the spotlight...but when we were in there last year, we witnessed two Kitchen Sinks being prepared and served to their respective tables. And when they were served, the lights were dimmed, and a big disco light came on and an announcment was made to the room that "this" table is trying the Kitchen Sink. Some people are terrified at being the center of attention, and others don't care at all. In case you are in the former group, I figured it only fair to give you head's up. ;)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Blackthidot- we don't hear too many Urijah references on these boards. Even though I am more of a BJ Penn fan ;)quote]

Hahaha sweet, I honestly was not into fighting at all until I saw Faber fight about a year ago. He turned me onto it. This convo is WAY off topic so if you wanna continue it just PM me. People will think we are nuts! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom