Kingdom Hearts 3

stingrock23

I've got a PS3 and a Wii, and although it would be nice to have it out for multiple platforms, and if so, the Wii game should be fun, I think I'm gonna just buy the PS3 version. I think my arms would just get tired after all the sword-swinging, plus I'd rather have the better graphics that the PS3 provides.

Either way, I hope the game comes out soon, but it probably won't come out till fall of 2008 at the earliest.

darthjohnny

I've got a PS3 and a Wii, and although it would be nice to have it out for multiple platforms, and if so, the Wii game should be fun, I think I'm gonna just buy the PS3 version. I think my arms would just get tired after all the sword-swinging, plus I'd rather have the better graphics that the PS3 provides.

Either way, I hope the game comes out soon, but it probably won't come out till fall of 2008 at the earliest.

Hey stingrock23, I am deciding between a PS3 and a Wii to purchase. If you had to pick one, which one would you suggest?

darthjohnny

Because its fun. Zelda on there is awesome. So is POTC:3. Its like your actually swinging the sword, in both games. Its cool.

Cool.

The games look fun. I do have the PotC 3 game for PS2 but I think it's a lot different from the "next generation" game platforms (PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii).

Have you seen the commercial for the Wii version of PotC 3? It's funny. It has Davy Jones playing the game, swinging the controler around.

Have you seen the PotC: AWE video game thread on these boards?

the-reason14

My brother, one who loves games as I love disney, told me that KH3 or the next KH tie in game wouldnt really involved Sora, and I was like, are you serious. It sounds kinda stupid to me. In a way, there wasnt no need for a second one, but they made one, and I cant really see what kinda disney stuff they would put in the third.

yeti

So...

Sora's out. Terra, Aqua and Ven are in, right?
I heard somewhere that Nomura wants to put more Roxas into the games. Something about what he did between being born and when Ansem put him in a virtual Twilight Town.
I also heard that the spinoff series with Terra isn't gonna be permanent, and that sometime in the distant future, Sora will return for a completely different Kingdom Hearts III.

figmntal95

The movies are pretty cool.

But who are all those people in the second one?

and isnt KH3 supposed to take place before Sora is even alive?

stingrock23

I would choose the Wii, mainly because there aren't enough games out yet for the PS3. I'm not a big Madden guy, so I don't play that too much, although I'm thinking about getting it for the Wii just for the interactivity. I only have one game for the PS3, need for speed carbon, and I haven't played it in months. I played it a lot at first, but then I bought a Wii and pretty much just played that. Now the thing is, I've got 4 Wii controllers and usually play with a big group, which makes it that much better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom