Kingdom Hearts 3

erasure fan1

This is some news on KH3 from IGN.
It doesnt look like they will do a 3rd but start a whole new series. This makes some sence to me because of KH1 & 2 only being on playstation. Maybe they want to start over and bring it out on all platforms? This way everyone gets a chance to play from the start.

April 2, 2007 - With Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + Re: Chain of Memories at last out in Japan, Tetsuya Nomura and crew can now devote all their energy to their next project. And that appears to be another Kingdom Hearts game, or at least another tie-up with Disney. But is it Kingdom Hearts III?

Speaking with Japan's Gemaga and Dengeki PlayStation publications, Nomura gave a few hints on the new project, which he's previously hinted would see formal announcement later this year.

Gemaga asked if the characters who appear in the new CG "secret movie" that has been added to Final Mix are from the new title. "They are people who have some relation to the new series," said the producer. "However the next title won't just be Kingdom Hearts III. If it were III, we wouldn't call it a new series."

Asked if Sora and Riku would make an appearance in the new game, he said with a laugh, "I can't say." He also hinted that the new game would have something to do with Xehanort, the main villain of the Kingdom Hearts series.

He was just as direct when Dengeki PlayStation asked for some details on the new title. "First, it's not Kingdom Hearts III. Of course, because we're calling it a 'new' series, it won't be KHIII. Also, it's a series, so it probably won't be just one title."

Nomura once again promised an announcement of the new game, whatever it may be, some time this year. In the meanwhile, he suggested that players attempt to unlock the Final Mix secret movie and start imagining.

Parislatsis

Is kingdome hearts 3 coming out that would be wonderfull itis like the best game evercreated if u ask me i have 100 % kingdomhearts 1 beaten but in kingdome hearts 2 i don't know how to get the other pradox cups but pai and panic but i won that on to the hole game i mean

majortom1981

hmm

I really wish that Kingdom Hearts 3 would come out for the wii.

I would love to be able to use the wii remote as the keyblade. Disney even has a studio dedicated to ds and wii games. They are a perfect fit together. But we will see what square enix wants to do.

erasure fan1

Here is a bit from the square party event.

"Following another mobile game presentation, a montage of Kingdom Hearts titles was shown off. However, the flurry of snippets was merely a teaser for a new installment in the franchise, which will be unveiled at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show this September"

I guess its not that much longer before we know whats going to happen.

darthjohnny

I heard there isn't any plans for a Kingdom Hearts III, yet.

However, there is a new project related to Kingdom Hearts in the work says game director Tetsuya Nomura.

erasure fan1

It looks like a true kingdom hearts 3 might not happen. The 3rd will be something in the kingdom hearts world with new charecters. So I cant wait to see what happens at the TGS this Sept.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom