~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Hi all :wave:

On Saturday, August the 30th, EPCOT.nut (Shannon) and I (Katie) would like to invite anyone who'll be in the area to join us for an end-of-summer gathering of WDWMagic friends at the Magic Kingdom by day, and the Adventurer's Club by night! :D

We have a fun day of meals and attractions planned, along with our infamous Trivia Contest at lunch. After which, we'll head over to Downtown Disney to wrap up the day with dinner and the Adventurers Club!

We hope you can spend the entire day with us, but if you can only choose bits and pieces of the day to join us, that's fine too. Just RSVP in this thread or by PM to myself or Shannon and we'll add you to the list of attendee's for whichever parts of the day you can make.

Here is the tentative schedule as it looks now, changes could be made due to ride closures or time constraints.

7:45am:
Meet at Crystal Palace for breakfast!

(I'll give you the confirmation number and my name to get through the gates in the morning once you've confirmed you're attending, breakfast will be $22.99 per person ages 10 and over)

8:05am:
Breakfast begins :slurp:

9:15am:
Meet and greet at the big round planter at the entrance to Adventureland for anyone who could not make breakfast.
(See photo below for meeting spot)

9:30am - 12:00pm:
Group Rides: FastPass Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Manion, time permitting.

12:00pm:
Columbia Harbor House for lunch and our fantabulous Trivia Contest Part II!

Meet upstairs!

1:00pm - 3:30pm:
Group Rides: FastPass Space Mountain or Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Carousel of Progress, Monster's, Inc. Laugh Floor. Again, time permitting.

4:45pm:
Meet at Downtown Disney, in front of Raglan Road!

Menu

5:00pm:
Dinner, Raglan Road :slurp:

7:00pm:
Meet in front of Adventurer's Club!

Again, please RSVP in this thread or by PM to myself or Shannon (EPCOT.nut). We will need to know which of the following applies to you:

1) You can make the meet at the Magic Kingdom

2) You can make breakfast at Crystal Palace

3) You can make dinner at Raglan Road

4) You can join us at the Adventurer's Club

Very important...

5) How many in your party for any/all of the above

*Very important update:

At this point we have only 2 seats remaining at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and plenty of seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend, including meals. I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by.

Hope you can join us for the fun, we look forward to hearing from you!

Here is the 9:15am meeting spot in front of Adventureland:

012-1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Attendee's:

Magic Kingdom Meet (Party of):
EPCOT.nut - 2
SweetMagic - 1
MontyMon - 2
EpcotServo - 2
Horizonstta - 1
DisneyShe - 4
Figment1986 - 2
jvrabel - 2
hrcollectibles - 2
Master Yoda - 5
jedimaster1227 - 2
blm07 - 2
NemoRocks - 1

Breakfast at Crystal Palace (Party of):
EPCOT.nut - 2
SweetMagic - 1
MontyMon - 2
Horizonstta - 1
Figment1986 - 2
jvrabel - 2
hrcollectibles - 2
Master Yoda - 5
jedimaster1227 - 1

Dinner at Raglan Road (Party of):
EPCOT.nut - 2
SweetMagic - 1
MontyMon - 2
Horizonstta - 1
Figment1986 - 2
hrcollectibles - 2
Master Yoda - 1
blm07 - 2

Adventurers Club Meet (Party of):
EPCOT.nut - 2
SweetMagic - 1
MontyMon - 1
Horizonstta - 1
Figment1986 - 2
hrcollectibles - 2
Master Yoda - 5
blm07 - 2

xtimMOOthyx

OH NO! I'll just miss you guys by 4 days! I'm crushed that I can't be there for Trivia Contest Part II. I am glad however to see that you are starting a great tradition!! Have a fun day, because I know I had a blast at the first meet!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
OH NO! I'll just miss you guys by 4 days! I'm crushed that I can't be there for Trivia Contest Part II. I am glad however to see that you are starting a great tradition!! Have a fun day, because I know I had a blast at the first meet!

OH NO is right! Fix it! You must fix it :( You were the second half of the trivia king duo... I was really hoping you guys could come. You know you want to stay an extra four days :D

Philo

Sadly I can't make it - that damn atlantic ocean is in the way again.

I like the way you posted a pic of the meeting place!

brkgnews

HOOPLA!!!!
:lookaroun

I'll unfortunately miss you guys (as always seems to be the case, Miss Meety McPlannyPants :mad:), but I'll be glad to support your efforts however possible. :)

raven

August 30th is during the Free Dining Plan month. Are you sure people can even get into table service this late?

Sadly I won't be there until September. Which "summer" for me doesn't end until the end of September. :wave:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
August 30th is during the Free Dining Plan month. Are you sure people can even get into Crystal Palace this late?

Sadly I won't be there until September. Which "summer" for me doesn't end until the end of September. :wave:

I secured that reservation months ago, so we are good to go, no need to make any ressie's :D

figmentmom

Rats - I'll miss this by a good month, as I'll be all done in Fantasyland by the end of July. :(

Have a great time, though! :wave:

xtimMOOthyx

OH NO is right! Fix it! You must fix it :( You were the second half of the trivia king duo... I was really hoping you guys could come. You know you want to stay an extra four days :D
What?! Four extra days?! TWIST MY ARM! Gotta love that Annual Pass! I wish. I'll have to tell my supervisor that my flight got delayed...4 times... Not like I haven't used that one before...:lookaroun

Crazy4WDW1

Hey, Tim . . . . maybe Spence, the most fabulous concierge in all of WDW, would comp us a room in the GF . . . Spence, hello . . . . are you out there?? :ROFLOL:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
HOOPLA!!!!
:lookaroun

I'll unfortunately miss you guys (as always seems to be the case, Miss Meety McPlannyPants :mad:), but I'll be glad to support your efforts however possible. :)

Thankyou, and don't forget, they have an airport right there in Atlanta, just sell a few girlscout cookies and off you go :cool:

WhatJaneSays

I'll have to see if I can clear that weekend at work. I'd already planed on going to the Adventure's Club the last night to wish it goodbye. :cry:

I don't want to say a firm yes until I get the time off and a hotel room.

Hope to see you there!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I'll have to see if I can clear that weekend at work. I'd already planed on going to the Adventure's Club the last night to wish it goodbye. :cry:

I don't want to say a firm yes until I get the time off and a hotel room.

Hope to see you there!

Alrighty, just let us know when you decide :wave:

EpcotServo

Barring any unforeseen events, I'm in for the Magic kingdom part! (Not breakfest, but Harbor House & Rides)

It may be just me, or it may be a party of two.
:wave:

One thing: NO Splash Mountain! Not that I hate the ride.I love it! I just don't like getting wet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom