King bed in All-Star movies

pilly52

Original Poster
Hi There,

we are planning to vist disneyworld in may and i'm currently looking at which hotel to book. 3 years ago we stayed at the pop, but this time, we are likely to book the All star movie.

I was wondering if it's still possible to get a king bed there ? on Disneyworld's US website, only double beds are present, but on the UK site, both are there. Has anyone been able to get a king bedroom lastly ?

Thx !

JasonDeyoung

Hi There,

we are planning to vist disneyworld in may and i'm currently looking at which hotel to book. 3 years ago we stayed at the pop, but this time, we are likely to book the All star movie.

I was wondering if it's still possible to get a king bed there ? on Disneyworld's US website, only double beds are present, but on the UK site, both are there. Has anyone been able to get a king bedroom lastly ?

Thx !
Not sure about All Star, but I stayed at Pop last year and requested a king bed which they were able to get me, except they put me into a handicap accessible room. Which meant not bath tub and the shower flooded the bathroom and the bed was basically on the floor. So if you do request a kind I would make sure it's not handicap :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I believe the kings are only in accessible rooms. The standard is double beds (US size).

Rickster7

All I know is that bed was bigger than my queen bed at home and I had a regular bathtub. I am not handicap but come to think about it that bath room door was big and It slid open. What do you guys think?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As @wdwmagic has pointed out, all of the king bed room at the value resorts are handicap accessible rooms.

You can request them, but understandably, those that need them get them first.

They also only hold 2 guests. If you have a party greater than 2, you will not be placed in one.

It is also not uncommon for a party of 2 to be placed in a king bed room without requesting it. This is so a room that can accommodate a party of 4 can be freed up.

With about 10-12 stays at a value resort with a party of 2, we have been placed in a king bed room about 40% of the time and have never requested it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom