Kids/preteens and cell phones

Princess_AmyK

Another suggestion, which you probably don't need but I will throw it out there anyway in case anyone else may find it handy; is to get an Otterbox phone case if it is a smartphone. It pays off tremendously to have this brand vs a cheaper phone case. I am a fairly clumsy person. I thought I would have grown out of it by now but I think that it is a permanent characteristic. A year ago, I had a cheaper phone case on my phone and dropped it once and it was a gonner. The case did nothing to help it. I was pretty irritated but thankfully had insurance. I got a new phone and within a weak, with the case on, it broke after one small fall! I was so mad! When I got my new one again, I splurged on an Otterbox which is created to have super duty protection. I have dropped my phone a few times since then and been nervous that it was done for, but there has never been even a scratch on it. My phone is still as pristine as when I first got it. This case is AMAZING. I swear by it! IT IS WONDERFUL! Especially with teens who can be a little careless or people like me who cant seem to hold onto things, this case is better than insurance. It's virtually indestructible. I <3 my otterbox

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Original Poster
Thanks

My kids have some sturdy cases, not the full otterbox but one of their other models and its been a good purchase :)

NelleBelle

Definitely go with a cross-body bag--they come in all sizes/styles and budgets. There are really cute Disney-patterened ones, like the LeSportsac ones above, Vera Bradley has some cute Disney bags...What I like is that it leaves your hands free and I have room for my phone, wallet, and small tube of sunscreen!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom