Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen

Ghostdog

Original Poster
I didn't even know this restaurant existed; the menu looks tempting. Anyone able to give a review?

HRHPrincessAriel

We loved it. My friend got the salad and I got the Char Siu Pork and we shared. The kiddo with us got the Mac and cheese and she really liked it!

jpittore1

Ate there this week...We really enjoyed it. We had a great CM waiter and he took us through the menu. The menu is for people willing to try new items...our family enjoyed it, but we like to try new food. We love Sanna, Boma and Jiko to help put it in perspective.

Ghostdog

Original Poster
Ate there this week...We really enjoyed it. We had a great CM waiter and he took us through the menu. The menu is for people willing to try new items...our family enjoyed it, but we like to try new food. We love Sanna, Boma and Jiko to help put it in perspective.
We like to try new foods too. Maybe we'll have to make a switch in our ADR's. We're eating at Sanna our first night it's one of our family favorites.

Ghostdog

Original Poster
Well, we decided to give this a try. The four of us are VERY excited to go to a place we've never been before.

danyoung56

I had lunch there a couple months ago. The falafel looked great, but was very hummus-y (and I don't like hummus!). But the steak with chimichurri sauce was really excellent, and the service, while kitchy, was great.

MrHappy

I wrote a rather detailed review on another Skipper's thread, I'll see if I can find that link. To summarize, I'd strongly recommend it. Enjoy!

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
This is in my opinion the best restaurant at MK. The menu is more adventurous than anything you will find at MK. I hope when they decide to "revamp" the menu, it doesn't lose it's adventurous nature. The kids' menu has been revamped and still seems to hold true to the theme so that's a good sign. Loved the decor and the CMs were great.

JohnD

I have a dinner ADR at 6:15pm on 10/31 and am going to MNSSHP. Keep it? Putting aside whether someone should have ADRs during a party, based on the restaurant itself, yea or nay?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom