Jingle Cruise?

hauntdmansion79

We are going to be in Walt Disney World from 11/11-11/19. In past years I believe there has been a holiday overlay to Jungle Cruise, named Jingle Cruise, correct? Are they doing that again this year? And if so is it just for the evening Christmas Parties or is it the Jingle Cruise all day?

Thanks, getting very excited! 23 days to go!

dreamfinder

Pretty sure it was all season long, kinda hard to take the overlay off each day after the party. However, @wdwmagic isn't showing it having any scheduled refurbishments, and doesn't have any news postings about it for this year. Seeing as how some of this years holiday stuff for DHS was just announced, I'd suspect it's possible to return.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We are going to be in Walt Disney World from 11/11-11/19. In past years I believe there has been a holiday overlay to Jungle Cruise, named Jingle Cruise, correct? Are they doing that again this year? And if so is it just for the evening Christmas Parties or is it the Jingle Cruise all day?

Thanks, getting very excited! 23 days to go!
It was for the entire season. No news yet on this year, although I would expect it to return.

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

it happened to re-open as jingle cruise on our last day there a couple of years ago so we made a trip to MK just to ride it. i loved it. there are a ton of little details, both in the que and on the ride. so fun.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom