Jasmine check me out XD

1disneydood

I hafta go with Belle. Especially after watching her dance on that chair in the video posted here some time ago. Boomboom mommymommy. :slurp:

Ariel would have to stay in human form for it to work anyway.:lookaroun

Captain Chaos

1disneydood said:
I hafta go with Belle. Especially after watching her dance on that chair in the video posted here some time ago. Boomboom mommymommy. :slurp:

Ariel would have to stay in human form for it to work anyway.:lookaroun

Got the link to this video??? I'd love to see it....

Captain Chaos

Yoop33 said:
I resent that!! My girlfriend played Jasmine a couple years ago for Disney and she is damn hot!!!
TAKE IT BACK.. TAKE IT BACK

Sorry, after the attitude Jasmine gave me last year, I have to go with Belle, who made me feel OK to be a 30 year old male, with no kids, sitting in a Disney Princess breakfast...

barnum42

Dragonrider1227 said:
again, I still ask. How can I convert my dvd into a movie file? Do I need a special program? I really want to post this.
I don't know about capturing direct from DVD, I have a capture card I use for regular videos. You could try asking on the digital media section, there may be someone there who can advise.

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
I don't know about capturing direct from DVD, I have a capture card I use for regular videos. You could try asking on the digital media section, there may be someone there who can advise.
thanks. I'll do that. ^^

lensman1955

goofyfan13 said:
You guys, you're getting it all wrong!

It's all about Jessica Rabbit! :p

Oh yeah! :hammer:

But I don't think she's posing anywhere in the parks!

Disney/MGM would be a good place for her! If they could find anyone who could do a decent Jessica! :sohappy:

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
sorry. I've been having a hard time with the program someone reccomended me. I can't understand it. :dazzle: :veryconfu We're proboly gonna have to wait until I get a firewire or something to upload it with. Or something to take snapshots with so I can make it into an animated gif perhaps.

Tigger1988

Dragonrider1227 said:
sorry. I've been having a hard time with the program someone reccomended me. I can't understand it. :dazzle: :veryconfu We're proboly gonna have to wait until I get a firewire or something to upload it with. Or something to take snapshots with so I can make it into an animated gif perhaps.

go to www.download.com and search for a movie converter...its simple

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
Thanks. :) I'll be sure to check that out later. I tried Download.com but for some reason didn't think to type that. I did DvD-r converters, DVD converters, MPEG converters, but I didn't think of Movie converters. :dazzle:

robynchic

lensman1955 said:
Oh yeah! :hammer:

But I don't think she's posing anywhere in the parks!

Disney/MGM would be a good place for her! If they could find anyone who could do a decent Jessica! :sohappy:

Ready for another Disney rumor?

A long long time ago, they did a test run for Jessica...and they had to pull her VERY quickly.:rolleyes: :lookaroun

1disneydood

Imagine all the domestic disputes at WDW if they did have a Jessica walking around. lol put her in world showcase where 50% of the guys there are drunk. :hammer: That'd be halarious.

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
Jessica would be bad 'cause of all the places for little boys to go through puberty in 3 minutes flat, WDW isn't the place i'd expect it to be in. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom