Jasmine check me out XD

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
I didn't notice this until my mother showed me the DVD-R she recorded but in Epcot's worldshowcase, we found Jasmine. I went to get her autograph and picture with her. After saying thatnks and turned to leave, I swear, Jasmine checked me out and liked what she saw. :lol: Excuse me for bragging but how can I not? IT'S JASMINE! :D

brich

This notion that characters are checking out all you self proclaimed studs seems to be the latest trend on these boards these days. Let me break the trend by saying that no character has ever checked me out. But I do give Ariel a second look... Not what you think. I'm a shell connoisieur...:lookaroun and you all thought I was a tail man...:cry:

will_hsv

dxer07002 said:
Upload this video for us all to see and then we will give you our opinion if Jasmine checked you out or not...

seems live a covert attempt to catch a glimpse of Jasmine :lookaroun :lookaroun

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
ahhhh, putting all ego's aside for a minute........ i think that the person's on the boards should be the judge of that. now, you said you had it on DVD-R, there is no excuse for not being able to post it in some way so we can all vote on it.

(not that im saying your exaggerating) im just saying, you throw a statement out there like that, im gonna have to see this.

hcswingfield

brich said:
This notion that characters are checking out all you self proclaimed studs seems to be the latest trend on these boards these days. Let me break the trend by saying that no character has ever checked me out. But I do give Ariel a second look... Not what you think. I'm a shell connoisieur...:lookaroun and you all thought I was a tail man...:cry:

Do I smell something fishy here?

midthomp

Jasmine gave my 5 year old son a big kiss on the cheek and left a lipstick mark. Completely made his day, I have never seen such a big smile:)

Captain Chaos

jmaxwell007 said:
ahhhh, putting all ego's aside for a minute........ i think that the person's on the boards should be the judge of that. now, you said you had it on DVD-R, there is no excuse for not being able to post it in some way so we can all vote on it.

(not that im saying your exaggerating) im just saying, you throw a statement out there like that, im gonna have to see this.

I agree... Let's see the video and we'll judge if she was checking you out..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom