japan show building

Communicore

I wonder what is behind those Germany murals, since that is the entrance to the river cruise. Is it all hollow and just a boarded up room, or is there stuff inside?

mergatroid

I wonder if it's similar to Area 51? Got a few 'greys' in there using their advanced technology to help further mankind's quest to build better attractions ;)

tmstephe

It was never built, unlike Japan who got a complete show building.

Germany had the load/unload area built but the show building area was left reserved building space. What was built was later converted to offices and more kitchen space.

Got it. Thanks! I guess I assumed the Biergarten building was large enough for the ride as well.

Rob562

Since no one has posted a photo of the originally-inquired-about Japan show building, I'd figure I'd at least post it for the sake of the discussion.

Screenshot2014-08-19at23442PM_zps2f53dbfd.png

The Meet the World area is the large, square section. I'm not 100% sure what the section on the left is, but I'd presume it's backstage support/kitchen/break areas. (The spaced-out round vents along the roof would probably indicate kitchen areas)

Mitsukoshi did expand into a small area at the very front of the show building, and it may even be solely in the front section and not in the square show building area at all, but either way there's a LOT of building left that is not accessible by the public.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom