It'sNot Christmas Without our Magic Friends

DisneySam

What a great daughter. :sohappy: :kiss:

So what are they doing?
I know I know they are rennovating. :rolleyes:

Thanks. :eek:
The decor and vanity was replaced not to long ago but they are putting in a new toilet and flooring (this weekend), eventually we are going to put in a new tub and surround, but that won't be for a few weeks.

Guys..Bonny passed last night...:(:(:(:(

I posted the update in the chit chat thread..

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I didn't know her all that well but I remember she used to post a lot on here when I first signed up on Magic.

mpoppins76

How was you visit to the doc?
Hello Steph.
Well, I got answers which was good and bad. She explained my results and the need for the amnio. Basically for me at my age (32) the risk for Down's Syndrome should be 1/340. My results came back at the level of a 38-40 year old and is 1/95. :cry: I know that's still fairly low but I like the first number better. :eek: So I am going to go ahead w/ the amnio, not that it will still change anything for us but it will be good to know. But it will be her doing the procedure and she said she's been doing them for 40 years and never had a single complication. So that made me feel a little better about the risk.

Disnut

Well, I got answers which was good and bad. She explained my results and the need for the amnio. Basically for me at my age (32) the risk for Down's Syndrome should be 1/340. My results came back at the level of a 38-40 year old and is 1/95. :cry: I know that's still fairly low but I like the first number better. :eek: So I am going to go ahead w/ the amnio, not that it will still change anything for us but it will be good to know. But it will be her doing the procedure and she said she's been doing them for 40 years and never had a single complication. So that made me feel a little better about the risk.
Mine was something like that. My oldest DD I was 36 then middle DD I was 38 and youngest DD I was 40. Everything was fine.

mpoppins76

Mine was something like that. My oldest DD I was 36 then middle DD I was 38 and youngest DD I was 40. Everything was fine.
And I really do feel that everything will be fine too. I'm just a nervous nelly so I'm probably going to worry until we know for sure. :rolleyes::eek: The good thing is that we'll know 100% the gender. :D

Disnut

And I really do feel that everything will be fine too. I'm just a nervous nelly so I'm probably going to worry until we know for sure. :rolleyes::eek: The good thing is that we'll know 100% the gender. :D
Yeah that is the very first question I asked and then it was "Is everything okay" :lol: It was that day and then the 4 weeks after that I hated waiting. That was how long it took to get the results. :zipit::hammer:

mpoppins76

Yeah that is the very first question I asked and then it was "Is everything okay" :lol: It was that day and then the 4 weeks after that I hated waiting. That was how long it took to get the results. :zipit::hammer:
Yeah I think it still takes that long.

maggiegrace1

Steph..please listen to me when I say I firmly believe you should not have an amnio....feel free to call me and I will explain to you why.:(

PotteryGal

Original Poster
doing good.
Started walking again this morning.:cry: I love walking I just don't want to exercise. :rolleyes:

I have to be careful how much time I spend walking. I have problems w/ my feet (which became more obvious at WDW this past June :rolleyes:). I actually do better with the Wii Fit - there's step aerobics, basic boxing, and simulating doing a hula hoop - which is quite a workout w/ your hips/torso. It makes me almost *like* exercising, though, which is a bloody miracle, actually. :lol:

Disnut

I have to be careful how much time I spend walking. I have problems w/ my feet (which became more obvious at WDW this past June :rolleyes:). I actually do better with the Wii Fit - there's step aerobics, basic boxing, and simulating doing a hula hoop - which is quite a workout w/ your hips/torso. It makes me almost *like* exercising, though, which is a bloody miracle, actually. :lol:
Bob wouldn't let me get a Wii for Christmas for the family. :shrug: Not enough room in the Livingroom for all the jumping around we would do.:lookaroun oh well my feet will just have to walk. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom