It'sNot Christmas Without our Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Hey Jen.
Did you sleep well last night. I did.
Had a crazy dream though. :shrug:

I slept okay - must be having a sinus/inner ear thing going on though, because when I went to lay down it was like a psychedelic mind trip with the room spinning. So my head feels weird today.

gotta go.
Need to take the girls to school and then go pay property taxes. Yuck.
Bye hon - sorry, I was in the shower and fixing my breakfast.
My kids are home for an in-service day, so more of the same here. I'm feeling distinctly housebound these days. :dazzle:

DisneySam

It was good and yours?

Mine was good, I worked most of the weekend (groan) so it flew by pretty fast. (Nothing like getting work calls and trying to handle them in the middle of Walmart. :rolleyes:)

I have GOT to take down my Christmas tree this week though. I have been putting it off long enough. (Everything else is put away just my tree, that breaks down to a hundred pieces.)

Disnut

Mine was good, I worked most of the weekend (groan) so it flew by pretty fast. (Nothing like getting work calls and trying to handle them in the middle of Walmart. :rolleyes:)

I have GOT to take down my Christmas tree this week though. I have been putting it off long enough. (Everything else is put away just my tree, that breaks down to a hundred pieces.)
We finally finished getting our stuff put back up this weekend.
I worked yesterday morning I had 3 little babies in the nursery with me and then the room next to me (that I am in sometimes) had 5 toddlers. That was a high number this week. Normally 1 baby and 2or 3 toddlers.

DisneySam

We finally finished getting our stuff put back up this weekend.
I worked yesterday morning I had 3 little babies in the nursery with me and then the room next to me (that I am in sometimes) had 5 toddlers. That was a high number this week. Normally 1 baby and 2or 3 toddlers.

Wow that is a lot of little ones!
This weekend I helped Mom and Dad work on the bathroom (they are rennovating in the house.) I was more of a pack mule than a helper though since I didn't want Dad (who was already doing too much) to have to carry stuff up and down the stairs all day.

Disnut

Wow that is a lot of little ones!
This weekend I helped Mom and Dad work on the bathroom (they are rennovating in the house.) I was more of a pack mule than a helper though since I didn't want Dad (who was already doing too much) to have to carry stuff up and down the stairs all day.
What a great daughter. :sohappy: :kiss:

So what are they doing?
I know I know they are rennovating. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom