Issues with Frozen Ever After

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster
I absolutely love this ride. The AA are absolutely breathtaking. I don't know if it was the boat we were in,but the ride was surprisingly bumpy. My mom has a bad neck and epcot is like the park she goes on rides because there so smooth and not as intense. My family and I were super excited when we scanned our magicbands to skip the 90 minute wait and go on the fastpass queue. Our party this trip had eleven people and we filled up one boat. It was my best friend and I in the front row and my mom and dad behind us and the rest of our party In the third in fourth row. The ride was extremely bumpy and rough and those two drops forwards and backwards were hectic for my mom. But then after the big second drop she got soaked and we were laughing so through the pain was comic relief persay. But for the rest of the day she couldn't move the top half of her body and I was so disappointed not only at disney for making a new ride that's bumpy, but when we had to skip our plans to ride it again wasting our second fastpass for it. And don't ask how we got a second fastpass

mitchk

I absolutely love this ride. The AA are absolutely breathtaking. I don't know if it was the boat we were in,but the ride was surprisingly bumpy. My mom has a bad neck and epcot is like the park she goes on rides because there so smooth and not as intense. My family and I were super excited when we scanned our magicbands to skip the 90 minute wait and go on the fastpass queue. Our party this trip had eleven people and we filled up one boat. It was my best friend and I in the front row and my mom and dad behind us and the rest of our party In the third in fourth row. The ride was extremely bumpy and rough and those two drops forwards and backwards were hectic for my mom. But then after the big second drop she got soaked and we were laughing so through the pain was comic relief persay. But for the rest of the day she couldn't move the top half of her body and I was so disappointed not only at disney for making a new ride that's bumpy, but when we had to skip our plans to ride it again wasting our second fastpass for it. And don't ask how we got a second fastpass

The ride system is from the late 80's. Not like it's a new ride. Just a new theme

peter11435

They didn't make a new ride that was bumpy. They rethemed an old ride that has always been bumpy.

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster
The ride system is from the late 80's. Not like it's a new ride. Just a new theme
They didn't make a new ride that was bumpy. They rethemed an old ride that has always been bumpy.

Funny you say that cuz when maelstrom was open my mom has went on it and never had problems with her neck from maelstrom. Could be aging of her and the ride lol

discos

I was gonna ask how you got the second fastpass but I wont.

bethymouse

You can get unlimited fast passes but you dont know better than to not take people with bad necks on drop rides?
Well dumb me forgot about how "bumpy" the Kilamanjaro Safari rides was at AK. I took my 76 year old Mom on it, and she suffered quite a bit from back pain. Then, when her scooter got "stuck', I had to push it, and I pushed too hard and really ruined her back.:( My fault, and when we got home, I had to take her to the hospital she was in so much pain. Everyone really needs to be aware of the warning signs on rides. They are there for a reason, especially those with back problems.:cry:

Dizney Crew

Frozen is really a pain to ride, now that the newness has worn off the ride, its really noticeable how rough this ride is, especially on the hill climb and when the track switches back to front facing before the big "drop" this almost breaks your back it feels like.

RSoxNo1

When I was younger I always wanted a catchers mitt, but my father wouldn't get one for me. So I held my breath until I passed out and banged my head on the coffee table. The doctor said I might have brain damage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom