Issues with Frozen Ever After

natatomic

Am I the only one who is confused as to why he would tell us he gets unlimited fast passes if he didn't want us to ask him how he got them. It didn't contribute to his point.

If he REALLY didn't want anyone to know about his magical FP abilities, he only had to say that they chose not to ride it a second time later that day, but if he didn't specify that they didn't get to use their *second FP* for the day then no one would know how special he is.

rob0519

Am I the only one who is confused as to why he would tell us he gets unlimited fast passes if he didn't want us to ask him how he got them. It didn't contribute to his point.

No it didn't contribute anything to the story. The OP is simply bragging they have some what of getting unlimited fastpasses (friend/relative that has authority to give out fastpasses or found a quirk in the app. There is also the possibility he's lying just to get a rise out of people here.

natatomic

Oh, I totally get it. When the new Star Tours opened, it made my mom sick. I don't remember it being so simulator-y in the old version. But she was totally fine by the time we got back to our totally free suite at the Bay Lake tower, which we never pay for during any of our visits. DON'T ASK HOW IT'S ALWAYS FREE. And really, my mom wasn't even sick, I just needed some semblance of a story to slyly brag about how I always stay in a DVC suite for free. Because I'm totally awesome.

Rowlet

I definitely agree with this sentiment but as others have mentioned it all has to do with the ride track itself not really being updated and modernized. The lift especially is quite loud.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom