Islands of Adventure: The Video Game

figmntal95

Original Poster
I feel really bad... I was so excited about this game, then I just tossed it aside!

Poor video game... :(

Let's finish Seuss Island!

Wilt Dasney, now being fully supplied with new items, continues his journey through Seuss Island. In order to complete the main mission and end the chapter, he must perform 3 side missions and 1 optional bonus mission (this is the same for every chapter.) The side missions:

High Above the Seussian Skies
Wilt must battle Possessed Sneetches on the tracks of the High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train ride. There will be multiple tunnels where the Possesseds are, as well as on rooftops. In addition, Wilt must balance himself on the tracks (if he falls, a button command will show up on the screen that you must press to pull yourself back up) and leap over renegade Seuss Trolleys. Once he completes this mission, he can continue on to the next one.

Seuss Zoo Battles
Next, Wilt must work his way through the zoo from If I Ran the Zoo littered with Possessed creatures. He must also free five trapped Seuss Creatures, who are in cages guarded by more powerful Possessors. The final part of the mission has Wilt shooting arrows at Possesseds on the Carousel, who are holding the Carousel's creatures captive.

One Fish, Two Fish, Dead Fish, Blue Fish
Next, Wilt finds that the fish of McElligot's pool have been Possessed. He has to shoot the Fish to defeat them, all the while dodging large water blasts that can knock you into the pool, and you have to start over.

Bonus Mission: Circus McGurkus
The bonus mission of Seuss Island is The Circus McGurkus, where there are acrobatic Possesseds. They'll swing down and ram into you. Also, there are a few Possesseds on the ground that you must deal with. If you can defeat the Possesseds, you'll unlock Circus McGurkus as a hideout.

Now, let's explain hideouts.

If you've ever played the game Bully, you'll know that there are hideouts that can be earned by defeating challenges. This is the same in this game. If you complete the required challenge, the place you completed the challenge in becomes one of your bases. Bases are a place where you can change your style, stock up on weapons and ammo, and rest. There are also some mini games you can play, depending on what Island.

Be back later with the main mission of Seuss Island.

figmntal95

Original Poster
Seuss Island: Main Mission

Wilt Dasney, our hero, has reached the end of Seuss Island. He stands before a giant leaning red and white top hat. He enters, finding himself in a typical suburban Seuss Island home. But no. This one is crawling with Possesseds. On a TV screen, Wilt can see Max, the fumbling dog belonging to the Grinch, watching him. Wilt battles his way through Possesseds. Once Wilt defeats all the Possesseds in the room, Max will drop three giant presents. One contains the switch to open the next room's door, the other two contain 3 Possesseds. Wilt chooses wisely, opening to another room filled with Possesseds. Once again, the same happens, but with 4 presents at the end. After two tries, Wilt finds the switch and advances to the final room. In the next room, Max is sitting up on a giant present with controls on it. A giant present drops down, releasing four giant Possesseds like the ones he saw before. Defeating them, Max releases one final present. Out of the present steps the Cat in the Hat. The Cat won't actually fight, but he has a large gun that shoots Things that attack Wilt. Once you can make your way to the Cat, Wilt will whack him a few times and he'll come to. Max will scurry off and Cat thanks Wilt for saving the Island. The Cat join's Wilt's party, gives Wilt the Island's Secret Weapon, the Thing Launcher, and the Chapter Ends.

Now, let's explain secret weapons.

In every chapter, the Spiritor will give you a secret weapon once you defeat the main mission. Every chapter, the weapon will get sequentially more powerful. The weapons are extremely powerful and can only be used three different times before they must be recharged. To recharge the secret weapons, a Secret Weapon Coin must be found. There are 2 Secret Weapon Coins to be found in each chapter. But look closely, they'll be hidden pretty well.

So that's Seuss Landing! Wilt Dasney, I hope you enjoyed being the hero. Tomorrow, I'll post the new riddle and choose a new hero! Wilt Dasney, you can't be the hero for Lost Continent, but you can for Wizarding World and on!

figmntal95

Original Poster
Here's the riddle for the Lost Continent

This adventurer once sailed as far as Trinidad, this man's name is---

This one's kinda tough.

figmntal95

Original Poster
So, I've decided to take a break from this project... if you haven't noticed. But don't worry (especially you, Kermit) I'll revisit this project further on down the road.

Wilt Dasney

He already said the project was on hold until further notice. Bumping the thread every few days isn't going to motivate him to finish the story. (If anything, it might do the opposite.) :shrug:

JerrodDRagon

Sounds like a good idea, I have always wanted to do a Universal Studios game, with all the rides being different types of games Jurassic Park (rail shooter), the Simpson (platformer), Mummy (action adventure game), Kong (fighing game), Terminator (First person shooter), House of Horror's (horror), Curios George (puzzles), Shrek (action/RPG), ET (Side scrollers) and Back to the Future (Racer)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom