Is two attractions side by side better than one?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Was the Dumbo wait time ever that long before? I honestly don't remember. I thought it was more for the visual effect that they had two.
No they added it because it was needed. It's also why they added the play area. It one of the lowest Capacity rides in the parks and it is very slow loading. It is VERY popular with little kids. I believe the quote when they announced the second Dumbo was - our youngest guests, stand in the longest lines, for the shortest rides. Touring Plans even has a plan called "Dumbo in a Day or Die" for parents who only had one day in MK and wanted to get on Dumbo without a huge wait.

luv

As as been mentioned, several rides have more than one side. It only helps with wait times when they run both sides, though.

bdearl41

Yep. Two Space Mountain tracks. 4 elevator shafts on Tower of Terror. Dragon Challenge at Islands of Adventure rarely has a long wait time, as the two coasters just eat people up. Tower of Terror also rarely has a long line.

It does sometimes simply because the ride is 100 percent better in the front, and sadly, as wonderful as B&M coasters are, their inverts are historically slower at being loaded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom