Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Sam Magic

When I think of Epcot, I think of Wand. I hope it never goes. I don't remember Epcot any other way. Disney shouldn't destroy my childhood.
The day the wand goes is the day I will stop going to Disney. That wand is the icon of Epcot and it has been there since day one. It perfectly depicts the park and what it stands for, Disney would be a fool and only ruin the park if they removed it.

JohnD

We're at 7,965 replies (including mine). Perish the thought but maybe it's time for WDWMagic to lock the thread at 8,000 replies and/or 400 pages?

BrerJon

I'm trying to decide if the change in your avatar is an incredibly clever homage to the result of this thread, or if you just didn't like Chandu's hat.

If it's the former, bravo. If it's the latter, we shall fight.

It was indeed a nod to this thread... I removed his hat from my avatar the day hat removal started, and it will be returned to our little tiger's head the day the walls come down and the last trace of the BAH is gone!

Cesar R M

Forgive me if it's been mentioned but all this talk about the searchlights has got me thinking.

I moved down here in 2007 and I recall seeing the searchlights from my house for a while after that. I wanna say that I saw them regularly until about 2009. Does anyone know when they were turned off? I haven't seen them since the villains night back in 2013 and I was curious because why would they shut them off (beyond cost cutting measures) if they were working and operating while the hat was there.
hu, arent those searchlights from downtown disney?

heath.sneyd

So Beautiful!!!
IMG_4410.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom