Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

S 2

With so many giant projects happening on property and a fresh revival of AK w the opening of Pandora and Rivers of Light, I'd be surprised if its not a few years before we hear more... fingers crossed though, I'm ridiculously excited about this project, in my favorite Disney park!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
With so many giant projects happening on property and a fresh revival of AK w the opening of Pandora and Rivers of Light, I'd be surprised if its not a few years before we hear more... fingers crossed though, I'm ridiculously excited about this project, in my favorite Disney park!!!
I think we’d hear about a re worked night show and Avland phase two first.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I think we’d hear about a re worked night show and Avland phase two first.
Any idea if phase 2 involves a coaster? Given the lack of anything new for years I feel bad being critical of any investment but I wouldn’t mind something in the more traditional dark ride variety.

DisneyFan18

Nope. All still under consideration.

I understand an "Indy area" - if it happens - would be towards mid next decade as it stands.
Martin, something that I’ve been wondering for quite some time, is if the Indy area that may or may not happen would be at DHA or Animal Kingdom? :D

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Martin, something that I’ve been wondering for quite some time, is if the Indy area that may or may not happen would be at DHA or Animal Kingdom? :D
Both have been discussed over the years. Now it seems DAK is the current possibility.

So a Pandora expansion is actually a thing that’s being discussed by disney?
Might be ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom