Interview with an Imagineer

ecope95

Original Poster
If there would be any imagineer who works for the company be interviewed for a college project that would be wonderful. It would mainly be about the ideas of creating and adding on to the theme parks today.

RMichael21

If there would be any imagineer who works for the company be interviewed for a college project that would be wonderful. It would mainly be about the ideas of creating and adding on to the theme parks today.
Honestly, I doubt any Imagineers are members or readers here, but who knows. :cautious:o_O;):)

RMichael21

Also, there are plenty of threads about this throughout the imagineering forum about the topic. :);)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
The reality is, what you'd get from any active WDI employee would be extremely bland. They have NDAs and other aspects to their employment which prevent them from speaking out of turn.

You could, however, interview a bus driver? They always seem to have the newest and best information, in my experience.

DinoInstitute

You could, however, interview a bus driver? They always seem to have the newest and best information, in my experience.
I have heard the wildest rumors from bus drivers...:rolleyes:o_O

But thats pretty cool how there are Imagineers on the forum, reading our ideas! (Hey guys! You'll see me soon when I apply to you in a few years!:D)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom