Interim show 'The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic' confirmed to debut ahead of Rivers of Light

jrhwdw

I'm a tiny bit surprised Steve didn't put this in yet. So I'll do it: http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...little-more-information-on-what-to-expect.htm

Impressive that they're adding Cast to this....I think

I know at the ROL Media Preview they said Jungle book with Indian Influence, But I wasn't expecting a Cast with this, Or FP+ for that matter. How long is this thing supposed to be???? I was just assuming it would be something along the lines of CTM with just Jungle book since it's just an interim show(we think and hope!)while ROL is finishing,.

Am I the only one here or does anyone else think DAK is put too much thought in to this for just an interim show? Meaning DAK is developing this thinking it's "not" interim?

Don't get me wrong, I was the first one to say doing this was a step in the right direction. It just that, I(along with everyone else) doesn't want to see DAK to skip on ROL!

Am I wrong or on to something?

No Name

Well, they're really trying to stress that this is temporary through all of their wording. Which is good. It gives them time to work on Rivers of Light while they can operate a decent, but temporary, show.

And this looks like it'll be decent. Some people playing instruments, some movie clips, maybe boats and stuff. I'm hoping it doesn't reveal too too much of Rivers of Light, but it's hard to create a quality show without doing that. I think wuality is the most important thing and this looks like it's on the right track.

Basically, while it's not RoL, it should entertain guests through the summer. I'm just hoping RoL isn't cancelled or that certain parts aren't given up on.

Disneyson

What time will this show take place? And will there be more than one showing each evening?

There will presumably be more than one show per evening, that's what the general braintrust on the site has been saying. As for times, I assume once it gets unlocked on FP+ we'll know for sure.

FigmentForver96

I'm a tiny bit surprised Steve didn't put this in yet. So I'll do it: http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...little-more-information-on-what-to-expect.htm

Impressive that they're adding Cast to this....I think

I know at the ROL Media Preview they said Jungle book with Indian Influence, But I wasn't expecting a Cast with this, Or FP+ for that matter. How long is this thing supposed to be???? I was just assuming it would be something along the lines of CTM with just Jungle book since it's just an interim show(we think and hope!)while ROL is finishing,.

Am I the only one here or does anyone else think DAK is put too much thought in to this for just an interim show? Meaning DAK is developing this thinking it's "not" interim?

Don't get me wrong, I was the first one to say doing this was a step in the right direction. It just that, I(along with everyone else) doesn't want to see DAK to skip on ROL!

Am I wrong or on to something?
I think you may be over thinking it. Insiders like Martin have already said that Disney has every plan to bring ROL when it's ready.

Wardr

Disney Parks Blog responded to questions about FastPass+ by saying there WILL be FastPass+ available for Jungle Book show, but that information about FastPass+ for all AK night time experiences would be released on May 20; however, FP+ for night Safari became available this morning. (I got one for 7:25-8:25 on 5/28)
I got a fast pass for 5/28 at the same time 7:30-8:30!! Do you think it will be dark enough to see all the new "lighting'?

TTA94

Any idea why they are waiting until the 20th, a week before opening, for Jungle Book FPs? Could they be afraid to commit to that to like RoL?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Any idea why they are waiting until the 20th, a week before opening, for Jungle Book FPs? Could they be afraid to commit to that to like RoL?
I think it makes sense with a last minute addition like this to not get tied in to a schedule so early in its development.

Yes if you show up right at 8:30.
Was just thinking about this when making a FP+. That time of year is dark by 8:30, no earlier. If not sure of sunset times, check google.
Screenshot_2016-04-27-14-01-05-1.png

TTA94

I hope the lotus fountains will be in the jungle book show, like the media event. If its like that I'll be happy until RoL opens :).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom