Imminent Changes to Peter Pans Flight

SplashJacket

Original Poster

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Wonder if it’s small modifications or something grander in scale
Yep @danlb_2000 spotted this last night - possibly FX lighting?

peng

Ride could use a tuneup, not expecting a big redo, nor do I think one will happen, despite how dated PPF is. Guessing it will be a small touchup, maybe the natives get replaced or some effects get fixed, but not a big redo like the disneyland one got a few years back or the queue in the WDW version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brer Oswald

The Shanghai version had some lovely integration of projections into the practical sets, and a score that actually followed the scenes...not just music loops. I would love to see them move Pan and do a larger more expansive ride...
I like everything about the Shanghai version besides the generic, charmless score

pigglewiggle

And now we’re going to have some concerns about this.
TBA should soften the blow, but I’m hoping this closure, should it be needed, doesn’t last too long.

It's just shaping up to have a lot of closures during our December trip. Trying to be patient to get actual announcements/timelines, but seems to take forever. I realize it happens to everyone, but still not fun when it happens to you.

Andrew25

Ride needs a desperate overhaul, but the LL/Genie revenue loss will probably require them to make alterations overnight?

Would be cool to see the ride spruced up slowly over night and newer effects/projections debuted once all complete without needing to shut the ride down for a significant period.

ToTBellHop

Ride needs a desperate overhaul, but the LL/Genie revenue loss will probably require them to make alterations overnight?

Would be cool to see the ride spruced up slowly over night and newer effects/projections debuted once all complete without needing to shut the ride down for a significant period.
I feel like BTMs closure would necessitate this being a brief closure during a quieter month, at most.

Brian

Hopefully installing these bad boys for the "FIRE MR. SMEE!" dialogue:

6h4jk0.jpg

griffin ferrari

Thuuud.
Another closure for later this year?
I hate to go off topic in regards to pan but with BTMR going down as well it got me thinking.... Besides the railroad when was the last major long attraction referb? I can't recall anything since I started going regularly (2 or 3 times a year) since 2015? Space back in '08?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom