Imagineering Field Guide to Disney Studios

EPCOT Explorer

For people who have been waiting for the final Imagineering Field Guide to be released..They have finnally announced the date!:sohappy:
http://www.amazon.com/Imagineering-Field-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios/dp/1423115937

I really enjoy reading these since I have the other 3 I love finding out so much about the deeper details of many of the attractions.

WOOHOOO!

Can't wait-I love these books.

I've been waiting for the DHS one too-I know the least about it among the 4 parks.

ArnyVee

I agree, they are cool books to have. I have the Magic Kingdom and the Epcot ones. But, I hadn't picked up the Animal Kingdom one yet. I guess that I can pick up the two remaining ones soon :D

TheDisneyMagic

It must be because of the name change of the park why this book was not released before Disney's Animal Kingdom. They are a great read and I sure will pick one of these up.

ArnyVee

Oh dear! It has the Hat on the cover.:fork:

I always convey my feelings to a friend of mine that had a part in designing the hat and helped create the trivia touch screen games that were there awhile ago.

But, he was paid to do it. He didn't suggest it.

I did like the games, but not the hat. :(

HMF

I always convey my feelings to a friend of mine that had a part in designing the hat and helped create the trivia touch screen games that were there awhile ago.

But, he was paid to do it. He didn't suggest it.

I did like the games, but not the hat. :(
The hat was okay for a temporary one-year thing but its been there for too long.

HMF

It makes sense they held this one off for a year considering the name change. I also think they should hold off on DCA for a few years considering the massive refurb thats getting.

Boray

Just in case anyone is waiting for this book, my order for it with Barnes and Noble was cancelled yesterday...looks like it might be another YEAR before it's released. Why do they have such challenges with these books? I don't think ANY of them have been released on their original date, am I wrong?!?!? What's up with that?!?!?! :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom