I'm leaving to do the POTC sequels!!!

imagineer boy

wbboy29 said:
p22501902.jpg

:brick: I am so jealous! Kiera is so HAWT....

I know your info on the movie is limited, but could you confirm a couple of small things? You've read the script I presume, yes? How do you feel about it? Does it seem like a good script? It doesn't feel rushed, or have pointless scenes, or feel messy like the Matrix sequals did? You don't have to reveal anything about the plot, I'm just wondering about your personal opinion on it.

dandaman

Methinks Connor will be a bit jealous once he finds out you were literally touching faces with Kiera. :lookaroun :lol:

Connor002

dandaman said:
Methinks Connor will be a bit jealous once he finds out you were literally touching faces with Kiera. :lookaroun :lol:

I am. :lookaroun
Very.
Very.
Very.
VERY!
Jealous!
:lookaroun

wbboy29

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
Arrrgh! Welcome back matey. May yer film course be true and clear of they blasted rocks of the Cutting Room Floor :wave:

:lol: I can only hope. It's to bad I have to wait over a year to find out though, hahaha. Oh well....

Connor002 said:
I am. :lookaroun
Very.
Very.
Very.
VERY!
Jealous!

Sorry man, what can I say :lol: . How about, next time I see her I'll tell her you said "Hi!!" Yeah, like I'll ever meet her again...........Oh, I can dream though right:)

dr_teeth90210

Connor002 said:
Yes!

I call Keria. Stay away from her!
*mouth foams up*
Graragg!
Mine!

Sorry Connor, Keira's already taken... :(

collegehumor.1610223.451xAUTO.jpg

Ok, so I've posted this pic in the boards before but I have no self control when it comes to hot keira pics.

TiggerBW

WOW! I can't believe I missed this thread too! WAY TO GO!!!!!! CONGRATS! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time, and got to meet everyone! You'll have to tell us if you make the final cut! I'm guessing your avatar is you! :) so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been to Freeport, Bahamas. Fun stuff!!!!!! That is just incredible!!!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom