I'm leaving to do the POTC sequels!!!

wbboy29

Original Poster
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that starting this Sunday, the 15th, I probably won't be on the boards too much for about 6 weeks. Why for?

Well, I just received a call this past Friday night from the casting agency that is casting the new Pirates movies. They offered me a role in the sequels and asked if I would be available to be in the Bahamas by this Sunday. Of course I said YES!!! It's not going to be a speaking part, just mainly extra work, but it's 6 weeks in the Bahamas, and an amazing opportunity I just couldn't pass up, woo hoo!!! I am freaking out, I am so excited. This is all happening so quickly. Well, I guess that's it. I don't know if I'll have access to a computer when I get down there, so if you don't here from after this week I'll talk to you guys again in about a month and a half. Talk to you y'all later:wave:

e4ymod

Congratulations!!! I was on a flight in November coming back home from Freeport in the Bahamas and Keira Knightly was on it. I guess now I know what she doing in the Bahamas.

imagineer boy

Wow! That's really awesome. I guess they're probably shooting some additional scenes for the third one I guess. Have a great time!

Number_6

Hey, congrats! That should be a great opportunity and you'll always be able to say that you were in a major motion picture that did well at the box office(because you know it's going to do well just from Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp fangirls alone, as well as those guys that want to see more Keira Knightley.)

sillyspook13

Number_6 said:
Hey, congrats! That should be a great opportunity and you'll always be able to say that you were in a major motion picture that did well at the box office(because you know it's going to do well just from Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp fangirls alone, as well as those guys that want to see more Keira Knightley.)
:slurp:, :slurp: and :slurp:!

lunalovegoddess

Much as I love my sexy 6 (^_^) I have to admit that, much like Morton Harket from a-ha, they make me moist in my special places...
:D

Oh, and congratulations on the movie part :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom